Some Michigan Militia Video

... what is this?!
Looks to me like recruits during their first month, I know of no NCO who would have allowed such movement behaviour and well- the rest (shoting etc...) doesn't look good either.
They act like some guys who want to play soldiers and have fun with shoting weapons- wouldn't wanna go into war with them- seriously... i mean look at some of them... no more to say i guess
just... amazing...

By the way- last week on a military exercise i managed to eliminate our platoon leader by crossing a moat- cutting my way through the fence and 3 rolls of barbwire, sneaking into a shelter past one alert post (with night vision), there pressing my body onto the ground without moving while waiting for the patrol to pass by (everyone with nightvision), moving through the 30 meter Shelter (hit one old tire... -.-) - after that sneaking to the next alert post- eliminating him with combat knife, taking his gun- and finally moving in the shadows (they had some big lights running at the checkpoint and one Mashine gun and one additional alert post) to the OPZ (Command Center)
Now THAT was nothing like the guys in the video... took me at least an hour but was worth the effort- the look of my Lieutenant as he watched at my gun...
I had one guy to cut me through the fence, a knife, a Pistol P8 and night vision binoculars (not attachable, so i couldn't move while using it...)
that was fun... i had luck that the patrol was very loud and at least one alert post wasn't that carefull- i guess...

Don't know why i tell it here but it was fun (maybe what i wanted to show is that combat and tactical movement can be fun as well and for the most important part: life saving :) )- hope you liked the story ^^

Last edited:
It's always good when it goes right.
M16 mine + automatic fire = no more patrol hehehe
Glad you're doing alright.

At least they bloody try.... Most Militia folks have no clue what they're doing. But hey.... I need cannon fodder when the Ruskie and or Chi-Com Forces invade. Also they're funny to watch.

But I do think that at least might be able to fight off a gang of ghetto hood rats.

Militia is American for Backwood Peasant Partisans. They have rifles and can cause a sting. But with the proper application of bug spray (Aerial Gun Ship / Proper Standing Army) you can get rid of them to a degree.

What they need are people who know what they're doing to serve as squad leaders with the authority to train the guys who are under them, of course sanctioned by the top.
Then you'll have something worth half a damn.

I agree, but some of these guys will quit after they learn that becoming a real soldier involves hard work and training... and for some in these videos there is simply the basis missing- physically and else...
but many sure have potential and already know some things about weapons and equipment and so on...

Back