Romney calls for new strategy on terror (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney called for "new course" in the fight against terrorists on Thursday and, in a swipe at Democrat John Edwards, said: "The war on terror is not a bumper sticker." Speaking to a conservative group, Romney argued that "there is a real war being waged by violent jihadists."

Read more...

What a blowhard bunch of meaningless crap.

Is there anyone here so unclued as to assume that we dont have various programs tailored specificially to the nation(s) involved in many and varied aspects of how this war is being fought?

If there's anyone here to really believes that everything being done is openly and/or honestly covered by our media and that our media knows all and tells all and all reality is only as our media shows it to be, please let me know so I can pack my trash and find a place not infested with such lameness.

This jack*** of a wannabe POTUS is either a bigger simp that even most of the leftards or he's convinced that his potential supporters are morons.

Edited to add: Sorry for the hostility. It's not even campaign season and already I am sick to death of politicians of all breeds and affiliations. Knee jerk reaction. I'll try hard to be better about such things.

Last edited:
Back