Rockets from Egypt hit Jordan & Israel

Clever move by the attackers strategically (and I wonder why they didnt start this earlier? Range problems?):

Israel would have to attack realtively well-armed Egypt (they even got an air force!) instead of un-armed Palestine (only stones or explosive vests in the arsenal) in order to retaliate according to doctrine, anybody got an idea about th diplomatic srew-up waiting to unfold there?

Rattler

Clever move by the attackers strategically (and I wonder why they didnt start this earlier? Range problems?):

Israel would have to attack realtively well-armed Egypt (they even got an air force!) instead of un-armed Palestine (only stones or explosive vests in the arsenal) in order to retaliate according to doctrine, anybody got an idea about th diplomatic srew-up waiting to unfold there?

Rattler
Good point.

But if to forget about range which is (was at least) a challenge, i think Egyptian authorities won't tolerate this, especially if Israel starts pressing on them. But one has to admit that Eygptian security services are way less effective than Israeli ones which gives Palestinians more chances to do their job fast and run away.

Are you kidding me?

Egyptian government is a friend of Israel... They are all in the same bed, USA's bed...

They will clean these extremists in no time... The hunt will begin very soon.

Rattler

Hamas has a tad bit more than stones and suicide vests in their arsenal there Capt. Understatement.:confused:

Back