Questions on my workout routine

YuriBierazo

New workout split.....Monday(P90x, gym) Tuesday(Insanity) Wednesday(same as Monday) Thursday(same as Tuesday) Friday(same as Monday) Saturday(gym, Insanity+P90x) Sunday(rest day) I am about 195 and looking to get down to 170 with possibly keto if need be. Would i be the epitome of ripped if i did this followed with a good heavy lifting at a gym or would i lose muscle mass and get small. I plan on eating enough calories to still make gains. The supplements i plan on taking are creatine, whey protein, as well as a good pre-workout. Please respond so i know whether this is a good idea or not.

New workout split.....Monday(P90x, gym) Tuesday(Insanity) Wednesday(same as Monday) Thursday(same as Tuesday) Friday(same as Monday) Saturday(gym, Insanity+P90x) Sunday(rest day) I am about 195 and looking to get down to 170 with possibly keto if need be. Would i be the epitome of ripped if i did this followed with a good heavy lifting at a gym or would i lose muscle mass and get small. I plan on eating enough calories to still make gains. The supplements i plan on taking are creatine, whey protein, as well as a good pre-workout. Please respond so i know whether this is a good idea or not.
let me help you out with your workouts.. you will need * sustenance* - allow me to make a few suggestions - ye old chiliburger

100208tommys1.jpg

or a wee hotdog

kslpov-b78569303z120091104121632000g5dk8tnk2.jpg

but if you are on the run and desire a quick snack to tide you over

l.jpg

if anything tis something to think about whilst thy jog around the block...:mrgreen:

The Russian Twist with a medicine ball builds the most sculpted abs I've ever seen. Probably difficult in your position, but rest is also really important for faster muscle building--over-training/lifting can be counter-productive. Not that the chili burger isn't tempting...

The Russian Twist with a medicine ball builds the most sculpted abs I've ever seen. Probably difficult in your position, but rest is also really important for faster muscle building--over-training/lifting can be counter-productive. Not that the chili burger isn't tempting...
you need plenty of fluids too

float.jpg
:)

Back