Question (I couldn't figure out where to post this)

Delta

Gott Mit Uns
So I didn't know where to post this so I posted this here but I have a question.
Do You guys have any info on the three Brazilian Soldiers in WWII on April 14th, 1945.
Not a lot of you will because not many learned about it. But basically It's three soldiers that chose to fight rather than flee.
Which in the end got them killed. I think they were in an military scout team or Exploration team, Something among those lines.
If you have any information such as Names or what they fought in it would help me a lot.

Thanks
-Delta

So I didn't know where to post this so I posted this here but I have a question.
Do You guys have any info on the three Brazilian Soldiers in WWII on April 14th, 1945.
Not a lot of you will because not many learned about it. But basically It's three soldiers that chose to fight rather than flee.
Which in the end got them killed. I think they were in an military scout team or Exploration team, Something among those lines.
If you have any information such as Names or what they fought in it would help me a lot.

Thanks
-Delta
I assume you are talking about the liberation of Montese where the dates match but the circumstances were different, however, the three soldiers you are looking for are:

- Geraldo Baêta da Cruz
- Arlindo Lúcio da Silva
- Geraldo Rodrigues de Souza
They were part of the Brazilian Mountain Infantry Battalion.

Here is a website with more information (google translate works)...

Their memorial in the UK.

The forum you wanted was the WW2 forum.

Last edited:
I assume you are talking about the liberation of Montese where the dates match but the circumstances were different, however, the three soldiers you are looking for are:

- Geraldo Baêta da Cruz
- Arlindo Lúcio da Silva
- Geraldo Rodrigues de Souza
They were part of the Brazilian Mountain Infantry Battalion.

Here is a website with more information (google translate works)...

Their memorial in the UK.

The forum you wanted was the WW2 forum.
Thanks Monty
Also Red could you please move this?

Last edited:
Back