Police Civil Service and the demonstrator KIA

Loo Lee

Indonesia - North Jakarta - Tanjung Priok Harbour (the most crowded harbour in Indonesia)

The community there protect and defend the graveyard of Habib Hasan bin Muhammad Al-Haddad (mbah priok). who was born in Sumatra, Indonesia. and went to java island to spread Islam. and was killed by holland colonizer in about 18 century.

Now it becoming general graveyard and so many people visit it. but the goverment will build toll road, monument and containers there. so the people protect it.

there are so many conspiration of this problem. from the goverment, the issue that police are drunk to fight the people, the supranatural power that protect this graveyard etc.

the victim from police civil service: more than 2 death
community: more than 3 death
more than 200 people and police injured
(thousands polices and thousands people)

Source : Kaskus (the largest indonesian forum); google (keyword : mbah Priok)

here some of the pics:

im sorry before because the pics rather disturbing (blood)
just tell me if its necessary to delete it.

davni5y3.jpg

priok99.jpg

priok94.jpg

priok95.jpg

priok9.jpg

priok8.jpg

priok5.jpg

priok4.jpg

jptaee6o.jpg

gfx9wsnh.jpg

32zq42c.jpg

20hr7z7.jpg

Last edited:
Man, I have not seen such violence in Indonesia for a very long time.
Why must the government build a toll road through THAT place??

alleged fund its about 100.000 usd in destroying that graveyard.
There are Americans at the eviction Graveyard. - you can search this issue in google.

and the location of this graveyard is near with the most crowded harbour in Indonesia. so its included into not significant facilities. and the containers need more places. because this place also vital. by: marine safety conventions

us coast guard also selected to be international maritime organization.

Damn.
I know Tanjung Priok.
That is one crowded place.
I know economics is one thing, but you really can't expect to bulldoze a national hero's grave and get no response.

Back