Pets which is the best?

Delta

Gott Mit Uns
I gotta say dogs are the best. They are literally called man's best friend. I have 3 Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, 1 German Shepard, a dog that I don't know what breed it is, and two pit bulls. I had three pit bulls but one is gone. Here's a picture of the Boy (pit bull we lost)unnamed (48).jpg

I have to agree with you and say dogs as well !

They are always so affectionate. I’ve only owned one dog and I still miss her. Her loss at the time was just as painful as losing a close human family member.

The wife has a couple of cats. One of them is friendly and affectionate but they don’t really care about us unless they want to go outside or to eat.

No other pet has the same level of loyalty that a dog does !

I have to agree with you and say dogs as well !

They are always so affectionate. I’ve only owned one dog and I still miss her. Her loss at the time was just as painful as losing a close human family member.

The wife has a couple of cats. One of them is friendly and affectionate but they don’t really care about us unless they want to go outside or to eat.

No other pet has the same level of loyalty that a dog does !
When a dog dies it's always emotional. When one of the pit bulls died, his name was Gus he's in the picture above, my sister was hit the hardest. She had a strong connection with him. She still is sad about is death to this day.

I am a Doberman fan myself although we have had a couple of Great Danes that were hilarious.

I've had dogs most of my early life, nowadays we're stuck with this anti-social cow, thankfully she's 20 and won't be round much longer. 👍
IMG20231230230226.jpg

I've seen a Doberman before, don't know much about them though.
Floyd was a red Doberman, absolutely feroucious if you tried to steal his bed but other than that didn't seem to care about much.

Attachments

• Floyd..jpg
    Floyd..jpg
    988.8 KB · Views: 4
He was an awesome dog, we lost him for ages and eventually found him sleeping between the mattress and the base of our bed, all that had given him away was that he had got hot and poked his nose out like a snorkel as that is all you could see.

Sadly, he died of a heart condition a couple of years ago and as much as I would love another but I think I would just try and compare them, so it is probably a bad idea.

He was an awesome dog, we lost him for ages and eventually found him sleeping between the mattress and the base of our bed, all that had given him away was that he had got hot and poked his nose out like a snorkel as that is all you could see.

Sadly, he died of a heart condition a couple of years ago and as much as I would love another but I think I would just try and compare them, so it is probably a bad idea.
Sorry about your loss.

You know, sometimes I wonder where everyone went and why they sometimes go online at 2:30. Then I realized most of you are in the UK or in Europe. Also that people have jobs. And the time difference.

You know, sometimes I wonder where everyone went and why they sometimes go online at 2:30. Then I realized most of you are in the UK or in Europe. Also that people have jobs. And the time difference.
Yeah we are fairly well spread out around the globe.

In the photo with Breach only, She was jumping and biting me (playfully). That happens way too much.

Back