Party Conventions Too Much

Duty Honor Country

Ah yes...it is big government at its best. The democrats are about to throw a $100 million dollar bash to make themselves feel good about Kerry. Boston is spending $60 million alone on security. Actually it is the tax payer who covers the cost since the funds were allocated from Washington. There is another $20 million in matching funds from the gov. That means this party is costing about $80 million in tax dollars. I can sleep easy knowing the government is putting my tax dollars to good use. Is this BS registering with anyone else?????

Now I cannot wait until the bill for Bush's bash hits the headlines.

Stupid Government Spending................................................. :biggun:

Which is why I stand on the republican side...ya know? Lol. I'm pretty republican, along with my family, and until I vote, I'll just say that... Woot.

CrazyCadet142 said:
Which is why I stand on the republican side...ya know? Lol. I'm pretty republican, along with my family, and until I vote, I'll just say that... Woot.

The republicans tend to spend a bit less of the taxpayers money than the democrats on these types of things. I remember Clinton's inauguration of his second term cost $41 million. About $11 million of that was public funds. Bush's inauguration cost $40 million, but only 1 million of that was public funds.

Still, the fat cats on the hill spend millions like I spend quarters.

Back