Obama administration confirms the Iran-Al-Qaeda connection

Journey

Iranian connections to al-Qaeda have long been debated, as many analysts have insisted that the rift between Sunnis and Shiites would prevent them from working together... but now the Treasury says that radical Shiites do in fact cooperate with radical Sunnis... http://bit.ly/pdhEvW

Iranian connections to al-Qaeda have long been debated, as many analysts have insisted that the rift between Sunnis and Shiites would prevent them from working together... but now the Treasury says that radical Shiites do in fact cooperate with radical Sunnis... http://bit.ly/pdhEvW

I am deeply Skeptical, Al-Qaeda is Whabbi Sunni Muslim, and the Iranians are Shiite Muslims. Its like the Catholics and the Protestants during the various European wars...they will slaughter each other on sight.

Shiites believe that Sunnis murdered the Great Grandson of the Prophet Mohammad (whom to them was like what Saint Patrick is to Irish Catholics) and Whabbi Sunnis are like the Spainish inquision in the Muslim World. They will kill ANYONE who isn't a Whabbi Muslim, and top of the list are other Muslim groups (whom they consider heretics, worse than infidels).

When you consider this, and 800 years of them killing each other, how likely do we think they might ally themselves?

No, sorry. This smells like propaganda. For months the Bush Administration tried to sell us the 9/11-Iraq conspiracy, this is more or less the same thing.

This is what cracks me up with religion none of them can stand each other and most are still perpetuating vendettas from 1000 years ago when someone might have stolen someone elses goat, I have no idea how any sane person can take any of them seriously.

I am deeply Skeptical, Al-Qaeda is Whabbi Sunni Muslim, and the Iranians are Shiite Muslims. Its like the Catholics and the Protestants during the various European wars...they will slaughter each other on sight.

Shiites believe that Sunnis murdered the Great Grandson of the Prophet Mohammad (whom to them was like what Saint Patrick is to Irish Catholics) and Whabbi Sunnis are like the Spainish inquision in the Muslim World. They will kill ANYONE who isn't a Whabbi Muslim, and top of the list are other Muslim groups (whom they consider heretics, worse than infidels).

When you consider this, and 800 years of them killing each other, how likely do we think they might ally themselves?

No, sorry. This smells like propaganda. For months the Bush Administration tried to sell us the 9/11-Iraq conspiracy, this is more or less the same thing.

as usual your clueless

dems support war

NamVet

Please don't try and sell me your revisionist BS. I am not a member of the bleating herd of sheep. I was around in 2003 and have eyes and ears and know exactly what happened. This is what bugs me about the right, the fact you take responsibility for nothing. Whenever you guys f**k up you always spin it to make it someone else's fault, its pure Bull.

I'm a team leader myself, Leadership means taking responsibility for good and the bad news. Passing blame to someone else is to demonstrate POOR leadership ability.

Yes *SOME* Democrats did support the war, MOST did not. Both in the House and Senate the Majority of Democrats voted AGAINST it. Proof: Look at the House and Senate roll calls which I have posted previously.

The fact is The Republicans had wanted to remove Saddam since the 1990s. There is a letter written by Donald Rumsfeld and signed by every Neocon in Washington urging President Clinton in 1998 (I believe) urging him to invade.

To suggest otherwise is pure dishonesty, just say Bush pushed the war and in retrospective it was a mistake. Thats all you have to say.

Last edited:
NamVet

Please don't try and sell me your revisionist BS. I am not a member of the bleating herd of sheep. I was around in 2003 and have eyes and ears and know exactly what happened. This is what bugs me about the right, the fact you take responsibility for nothing. Whenever you guys f**k up you always spin it to make it someone else's fault, its pure Bull.

I'm a team leader myself, Leadership means taking responsibility for good and the bad news. Passing blame to someone else is to demonstrate POOR leadership ability.

Yes *SOME* Democrats did support the war, MOST did not. Both in the House and Senate the Majority of Democrats voted AGAINST it. Proof: Look at the House and Senate roll calls which I have posted previously.

The fact is The Republicans had wanted to remove Saddam since the 1990s. There is a letter written by Donald Rumsfeld and signed by every Neocon in Washington urging President Clinton in 1998 (I believe) urging him to invade.

To suggest otherwise is pure dishonesty, just say Bush pushed the war and in retrospective it was a mistake. Thats all you have to say.

no not some but the *MAJORITY* of democraps voted to take out a mass murderer. they voted for it then changed their minds. typical democraps. Bush unlike this idiot in the WH now knows the law. did he get permission to wage war against daffy duck??? didn't even notify congress.

revisionist describes you and your radical left wing ilk. you kool aid drinkers change your mind faster than your under wear. when the bullets fly you make sure the women and children are out front. first to complain last to go. your foolin you here.
don't bore us with Clinton. mr weak and feeble minded. went back to sleep after the first WTC bombing. only reason he ran was for sex and money. tuning our national security over to the UN so he could play cigar salesman. edited: "I did have sex with that woman". and many more.

he was the only one that had chance after chance to capture or kill Bin Laden. can you explain this away to the forum ??

your outta date. blaming Bush is ancient history. your liberal dictator has changed his mind. its now the tea party's fault. tsk tsk what did you say about passing the blame??

-removed-

no not some but the *MAJORITY* of democraps voted to take out a mass murderer. they voted for it then changed their minds. typical democraps. Bush unlike this idiot in the WH now knows the law. did he get permission to wage war against daffy duck??? didn't even notify congress.

revisionist describes you and your radical left wing ilk. you kool aid drinkers change your mind faster than your under wear. when the bullets fly you make sure the women and children are out front. first to complain last to go. your foolin you here.
don't bore us with Clinton. mr weak and feeble minded. went back to sleep after the first WTC bombing. only reason he ran was for sex and money. tuning our national security over to the UN so he could play cigar salesman. edited: "I did have sex with that woman". and many more.

he was the only one that had chance after chance to capture or kill Bin Laden. can you explain this away to the forum ??

your outta date. blaming Bush is ancient history. your liberal dictator has changed his mind. its now the tea party's fault. tsk tsk what did you say about passing the blame??

you liberals and your democrats are the true American terrorists. far more dangerous to this country than the islamic version. matter a fact i have far more respect for them than i ever will you. mmarsh

WOW, he respects Islamic Terrorists more than he does people with a different viewpoint.

In the 6 years I have been a member thats got to be one most COMPLETELY UNPATRIOTIC things I have heard, especially with a war going on. You insult our service people who are fighting and dying against those people you claim to respect.

Your new name, Namvet: HANOI JANE

I don't care you hate liberals, but preferring murdering pieces of sh*t who are our enemies to liberals is way over the line.

POST REPORTED: GIVING SUPPORT TO TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.

If thats really how you feel maybe you should move to Iran or Saudi Arabia. You wont have to worry about people like me there.

For any US voter: I am not going to tell you how to vote, thats entirely your decision. But I do want you to pay attention to NAMVET here:

Whether you are conservative or liberal, Republican or Democrat NAMVET has just demonstrated the blind angry vitrol of the fanatics that are destroying this great country. Far Left or far rightwing, this type of assclown who claims to love America, but hates 1/2 the people that live there.

NAMVET, You might have be born in the USA, but you are not an American. Your comments are a disgrace.

Last edited:
Back