new to the forum

funnyman

hey guys. my name is matthew and i joined this forum to learn more about the french foreign legion. ive been really interested in joining the military since i was a kid and now that im out of college, i can finally pursue my dream.

no im not joining it for the fame, glory or girls but for the training, experience and discipline and cool toys. if there is anyone that is in the legion or is planning on joining it, please drop me a line as any advice would be good at this point. until then.

hey guys. my name is matthew and i joined this forum to learn more about the french foreign legion. ive been really interested in joining the military since i was a kid and now that im out of college, i can finally pursue my dream.

no im not joining it for the fame, glory or girls but for the training, experience and discipline and cool toys. if there is anyone that is in the legion or is planning on joining it, please drop me a line as any advice would be good at this point. until then.

Well, my friend, if you do not wish to join the Legion because of the girls, glory and fame... then you have no reason to join them...;-)

Welcome to the forum, and I really wish you well on your quest...

Why is everyone running off to join the FFL? They having a promoi this month...?:rock:

Back