My New Plinking and Varmit Rifle.....

Redneck said:
Looks pretty slick. Have you ever used one of those new .17s?

I was debating the .17 or .22Mag, I went to the gunshop and they did not have the Stainless Steel Synthetic in the .17 and the selection of ammunition was a little weak, but the 2,500 fps for a 17 grain balistic tip was tempting.

Lil Hulk 1988 said:
but the 2,500 fps for a 17 grain balistic tip was tempting.

I know! I have no idea what I could use it for to justify buying one, but I'd really like to give it a go. Probably just a male version of that doll fetish some girls get, where they love anything miniaturized. :lol:

Redneck said:
Lil Hulk 1988 said:

I know! I have no idea what I could use it for to justify buying one, but I'd really like to give it a go. Probably just a male version of that doll fetish some girls get, where they love anything miniaturized. :lol:

The gunshop owner showed me the "cricket", it was a .22LR bolt action the length of my arm, now that was a mini.

Lil Hulk 1988 said:
Redneck said:
Lil Hulk 1988 said:

The gunshop owner showed me the "cricket", it was a .22LR bolt action the length of my arm, now that was a mini.

I know those crickets are small little guns and accurate if that. My uncle usest to have one when i was like 8 or so and we would go around the farm shooting snakes.

Back