More on Missile Defense

Excellent link, I must have missed this one.

Great to know it worked!

By the way, isn't it interesting how the mainstream news only reports when the missle tests fail?

Whispering Death said:
Excellent link, I must have missed this one.

Great to know it worked!

By the way, isn't it interesting how the mainstream news only reports when the missle tests fail?

It works! Sweet. And to answer Whispering Death's question, the media reports whatever they feel will get their reader's attention. I guess they think that saying the ABM systems don't work is more appealing then reporting that they do. I mean, no weapon system is entirely 100% fullproof.

The liberal media have been against any missile defense system since the one proposed by President Reagan which bankrupted the Soviet Union, so any failure will be reported as a catastrophic failure. Actually, even though each launch is expensive, there are huge amounts of data collected and cranked in as a known quantity instead of an unknown variable. Step by step, we are gaining knowledge of not only destroying missiles in boost stage but tracking and destroying multiple targets anywhere in the World while our offense is given time to land a more devastating kill blow.

Back