Mid-flight sexual play lands US couple afoul of anti-terrorism law (AFP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AFP - A couple's ill-concealed sexual play aboard a Southwest Airlines flight from Los Angeles got them charged with violating the Patriot Act, intended for terrorist acts, and could land them in jail for 20 years.

Read more...

Its absurd. Since when is :cen:ing terrorism? WTF?! Thank God my fooling around was pre-patriot act or I'd be on death row.

Its absurd. Since when is :cen:ing terrorism? WTF?! Thank God my fooling around was pre-patriot act or I'd be on death row.

So what if it's a stewardess you're doing it with? Does that nullify the criminal act or double the jail time? I think it would be a crime to be doing it with some of the stewardesses I've seen lately anyhow.

Being a staunch supporter of the Patriot Act I hope this couple is aquitted and soon, it's rediculous, so they were messing around, big deal, lock them up for a few days so they know that what they did was wrong, but don't make them go to court, and why is their trial set three months from now? Shouldn't they be entitled to a speedy trial at the very least?

Back