Killer Nurse

The interesting part of it is why did she killed them. She injected air to some of them and two other got injections of insulin. She can be a Code Blue Junkie and being one of the heroes when they saved them, but I doubt that. I think she is somewhat a female INCEL. she was single and apparently had problems with having and keeping relationships with men. She wanted a family and children and hated those who had families and children.

The UK had a similar case in the early 1990s. These cases are extremely rare. We have had something similar but that was in a nursing home.

The interesting part of it is why did she killed them. She injected air to some of them and two other got injections of insulin. She can be a Code Blue Junkie and being one of the heroes when they saved them, but I doubt that. I think she is somewhat a female INCEL. she was single and apparently had problems with having and keeping relationships with men. She wanted a family and children and hated those who had families and children.

The UK had a similar case in the early 1990s. These cases are extremely rare. We have had something similar but that was in a nursing home.
I thought there was also a German one not that long ago.

There was another one in UK years ago
Yes, I think all countries have one or two of these. The US had a serial killer nurse in one of their VA hospitals a few years ago.

There is a difference between female serial killers and male serial killers, there are more of the latter. Male serial killers are usually acting to a sexual desire and they are quite often collecting souvenirs from their victims so they can relive the act. Female serial killers seem to have a different agenda. They tend to hate their victims more than their male counterparts even if hatred can be one of the reasons for why male serial killers kill. Lucy Letby looked up the parents to her victims on FB and might have enjoyed to see their suffering

Back