Iranian book found in desert

Sounds like your border with Mexico is same as ours with Kazakhstan. Very long and hard to control.
1243245303_p1020813.jpg

They don't have enough regular guards to keep watch
day26_gl.jpg

So, now resort to hiring brigades of Cossack horsemen to patrol the border...
149052_10150097296786558_721246557_7708772_3752652_n.jpg

Which is a good thing in that they, of course, know their way around the steppes better than any regular Russian guards. But, they also live in the 19th century (I come from these people but even I have to admit that) and their standards of treating people they take in custody go back a couple hundred years as well. Complaints of brutality abound, obviously...

Still, have to secure that border. Same like US-Mexico border, God knows who goes through there. Illegal migrants from all the former Soviet -stans; narcotics from Afghanistan; Uighur refugees from China. Not a quiet border...

I don't know what can be done about it though, besides what they are already doing. And for you Americans it is worse too: USA has no Cossacks in Arizona lol

From time to time, we find signs of terrorist training camps and goups within our rural countryside.

:sarc:

I don't know what can be done about it though, besides what they are already doing. And for you Americans it is worse too: USA has no Cossacks in Arizona lol

EXCLUSIVE: A book celebrating suicide bombers has been found in the Arizona desert just north of the U.S.- Mexican border, authorities tell Fox News.

great story and so is reply...

Hire Cossacks for the borders & Israelis for the airports!:thumb:

Vote yes for House propisition "Stop the Bureacratic Backwash and Actually Keep our Society Safe and Get Stuff Done." 01

Or bill: (SBBAKSSGSD 01) for short. ;)

But really, it brings to mind what else surpsing lies out there in the baked sands of the U.S. South West, there are places where life barely exsist that people very rarely travel, maybe be hiding an SS Knife, or Crashed Soviet Satelite pieces buried out there somewhere ....Or things even stranger....

Last edited:
Sounds like your border with Mexico is same as ours with Kazakhstan. Very long and hard to control.
1243245303_p1020813.jpg

They don't have enough regular guards to keep watch.

Eh...well Prapor, that sure looks like the border between Russia and Norway. :viking:
It consists of a 196 kilometres (122 mi) long land borderline from Finland to the coast of the Barents-sea wich is a part of the Arctic-Ocean.

196 kilometres...it must be rather crowded with Cossacks up there by now.. :p
And with between 20-40 unauthorized border crossings pr. year they must have a pretty relaxed job too.

It has been said that the Russia–Norway border is the only one of Russia's borders where a war between the two bordering countries has not taken place.

If on other hand, the picture is of the border with Kazakstan, could you please ask your Cossacks to bring back our border pole next time they ride by? ;)

Eh...well Prapor, that sure looks like the border between Russia and Norway. :viking:
It consists of a 196 kilometres (122 mi) long land borderline from Finland to the coast of the Barents-sea wich is a part of the Arctic-Ocean.

196 kilometres...it must be rather crowded with Cossacks up there by now.. :p
And with between 20-40 unauthorized border crossings pr. year they must have a pretty relaxed job too.

It has been said that the Russia–Norway border is the only one of Russia's borders where a war between the two bordering countries has not taken place.

If on other hand, the picture is of the border with Kazakstan, could you please ask your Cossacks to bring back our border pole next time they ride by? ;)

I couldn't find a pic of the Kazakh border, so used this. The poles all look similar anyway (ours I mean, the red-green ones). :)

I couldn't find a pic of the Kazakh border, so used this. The poles all look similar anyway (ours I mean, the red-green ones). :)

Ah, I see! :D

Just don't show that particular picture to your Cossacks, maybe they'll keep on riding untill they find a border with yellow and black border poles, and they'll be old men by the time they reach there. ;)

Back