Iran arms Iraq and Afghanistan as part of its support for terrorists worldwide

Journey

Shiite militias in Iraq and Afghanistan are using new lethal Iranian munitions against the troops. Iran, a major state sponsor of terrorism, gives financial, material, and logistic support for terrorist and militant groups throughout the Middle East, Central Asia, Latin America and Africa... http://bit.ly/lawgdT

OK. Nobody will ever convince me that current modern day Russian Federation doesn't have a hand in this. There...I said it...back to the old Cold War [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO60Xf8FLY0"]classics[/ame].

I formally apologize to all current operatives from all modern civilized Judeo-Christian goals supporting nations & allies currently doing their job or relaxing within the Republic of Belarus I might be thus placing in jeopardy.

iran has its own policies so its not mean that it is supporting terrorist in all over the world

All over the world? No. But it does support those to where it has an interest. They real difference is that Iran is playing a political game, not a religious one. It is using religious extremists in other countries to do its own dirty work.

Roamsky

The Russians have had their own problems with militant Islam in Chechnya and Dagastan. And there are lots of Chechans in international groups like al-Qaeda. Therefore its extremely unlikely, (especially given how nervously trigger happy the Russians can be) that the Russians would support any group that would pose a direct risk to its own security.

All over the world? No. But it does support those to where it has an interest. They real difference is that Iran is playing a political game, not a religious one. It is using religious extremists in other countries to do its own dirty work.

This is correct. Iran is using a rat line in Iraq and supporting other organizations in other parts of the world for political reasons using religion as a front to attract it's useful tools.

Back