I'm In! (kinda)

chronoserpent

\/\/00+!

w64292922.jpg

Now, if only I can get into the actual school itself! Then I'm all set! :D

On you application I would mention that you got the NROTC scholarship, if you haven't applied yet of course. It shows you are committed to that school, which helps in the selection process.

Public schools are pretty easy to get into, especially if you live in the state you apply for, and if the school sees that you already have a scholarship (so the school knows they will get their money) you could have a GPA of 1.7 and still get in.

Congratulations! and isnt USC like a priv college? and like a year of it is like 40grand or something? wow dats really a good deal!

Yes it is, my bad, but either way, you already have the scholarship so don't sweat the admissions process, it will go slow and you will have a rediculous about of paperwork to fill out but you'll get in.

Thanks guys! The Commander of my NJROTC unit used to command an NROTC unit, so he's pulling strings to "help out" my application a bit. ;)

Best of luck to you. You have a good opportunity here so my advice is make good use of it and take it to the max.

Back