how would i convince him

airforcegirl89

to let me hurry and go inot the airforce. i wana go right now. all i need to do is take my asvab and im on my way. he dosnt want me to go until he deploys in marc 2010. but im ready now. how can i convince him or presuede him to let me go?:crybaby:

Communicate...tell him how you feel, and how important this is for you and your future...a man should never dictate or request permission from their partner...maybe your better off alone....always keep in mind that things happend for a reason...you have to come to terms on what's more important to you? your relationship or career???

You're too young to be worrying bout' stuff like that....go on and make way for yourself,...live life, and have fun...good luck.

You're too young to be worrying bout' stuff like that....go on and make way for yourself,...live life, and have fun...good luck.

Yup.

He's deploying, and you're going to be serving? That's not a relationship, that's a Wile-E-Coyote rocket waiting to go off.

It won't work. And no one here will tell you that it will, as we all have never seen a single instance of where it did work. The military life is not conducive to relationships as it is; and when both serve in opposing branches, the chance to ever see each other is nullified to just about zero. You can't even get leave at the same time as each other most of the time because of the needs of the military these days.

You don't need to persuade him of anything. If you want to go enlist, then go enlist. Period. End of discussion. If there is any convincing involved, then all you'll reap for your efforts is heartache.

That's solid advice from AZ. It may not be what you want to hear but it's the truth.
A lot of folks have even had their marriages broken.

Back