How Sony Killed Their Brand

I disagree. The PS3 may not have done as well as they had hoped, but sony electronics are still going strong. Sony will still exist for a while yet.

I think he is referring to the Playstation brand and not the whole SONY line.

The PS3 is a bomb, its vastly overpriced (SONY annouced a $100, price drop, wow I'm impressed -not) its filled with expensive tech of dubious utility, its multiplayer arena is non-existent and I cannot find a single game that either doesn't already exist on PC or Xbox or that doesn't suck.

The song is right, Killzone 1 sucked. What made SONY think making a sequel
on a bad game was a smart move? Especially if you compare it to GEARS of WAR.

I didnt like Gears of War much..
Now what I think is, the ps3 is certainly expensive, but I also think the lack of games is a downfall. Not too many exclusive and impressive games are out for the ps3.
The Ps3 is supposed to have better graphics than the x360? I dont know about that, but overall the graphics for the ps3 and the x360 are very similar. Both with pros and cons.
I dont know if ps3 game makers will have the ability to make better the games they produce for the ps3, so that it would much better than the xbox360 in the future, I dont know

I think mm and mighty hit on the key for the PS3, more original games. The thing about the PS2 that really kept it afloat was exactly that it had many games that xbox simply did not have. PS3 needs its only game in comparison to Halo or Gears of War.

yes, and for that they will or might have their crowd.
One of the games that I liked for the ps2 was "The Getaway", which will come out for the ps3, but im not sure about the xbox 360.

Watch this video. Its pretty interesting, about ps3's home. The online thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY2vwlh5-g

So I dont reaaally know. Then you get the whole other thing of, "will GTA IV look better on the ps3 or xbox360?" kind of thing. Just a random game, but I hope that there wont be much of a difference.

Like the game Assassins Creed, the producer or I forgot who, (it was a woman), said that they are going to make identical graphics etc, for both the consoles..

For me, im getting both actually, and I already have the xbox 360

Back