How I set up a area for a nerf/air-soft battle

Delta

Gott Mit Uns
So recently me and two of my friends found a perfect place to have air-soft/ nerf battles. It's a plain dirt area and we have been digging trenches. There are no pipes to worry about and all we need (for now) are shovels. So when it's finished it's gonna be a full out battle.

So recently me and two of my friends found a perfect place to have air-soft/ nerf battles. It's a plain dirt area and we have been digging trenches. There are no pipes to worry about and all we need (for now) are shovels. So when it's finished it's gonna be a full out battle.
You are digging trenches in the Arizona desert, how much dynamite do you have?
As for pipes, I would be more worried about wires than pipes.

We used to spend a lot of time shooting in the desert, mounted a clay bird launcher on the back of a friends truck and really had a blast.

We used to spend a lot of time shooting in the desert, mounted a clay bird launcher on the back of a friends truck and really had a blast.
Shooting in the desert is nice, and there's no wires the hard part is all of the clay.

I mean We have a bunch of old (unused) bullets. So I can make TNT. Please know that I know the dangers of that and will Probably not do it. No promises.
[EDIT] I'll get a licenses before I do it.

Last edited:
Back