How hard is it to be respectful???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtbreeden

Ok everyone I have not been a member of this forum very long but I have noticed that nobody cares who they disrespect in their posts. I know I may say things that are disrespectful to some but usually it is in good fun (I'm sure Redneck knows what I am talking about :p ) However, I think that a lot of you need to look at things from other peoples points of view before you post something that is contraversal ESPECIALLY when it has to do with bashing ones homeland. I have seen many threads on this forum (mainly the military discussions forum) become locked due to incompetence of people when they post. I know that there are rules for all these forums because I have read them. Now my question stands...... WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FOLLOW RULES AND BE RESPECTFUL?????

If anybody doesn't like this post I apologize but this is my opinion. You know who you are that is making Redleg and Redneck work way too hard in keeping this forum clean. Lets all help them out and refrain from being stupid :)

Locking this to keep it from becoming a venting thread. :lol:

edit: To clear up what I meant by the above, as some people are confused by it, I do not want posters to start using this thread to complain, as was starting to happen (the posts in question were removed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back