How easy is it to break a bone?

Delta

Gott Mit Uns
So 3 days ago I accidentally broke my left pointer finger went in a way that it wasn't suppose to (It went up and the finger was pointing right) I know have learned from experience that fixing a broken finger (without medical help) is not that easy. I still haven't gone to the doctors. I made a homemade cast for my finger, which is still in pain.

So 3 days ago I accidentally broke my left pointer finger went in a way that it wasn't suppose to (It went up and the finger was pointing right) I know have learned from experience that fixing a broken finger (without medical help) is not that easy. I still haven't gone to the doctors. I made a homemade cast for my finger, which is still in pain.
You know there is a reason we have a medical profession?
My suggestion is to find one and get it sorted, it will take half the time and hurt a hell of a lot less.

Health care for one person is about 8,000, in the US. So I decided to just fix it myself, I know some first aid but not a lot. I'll probably will get it check by a professional if it doesn't work.

So is it like free healthcare?
You pay national insurance on your salary which pays for the NHS, the more you earn, the more you pay. Which means you don't have to pay for operations/doctors visits etc. However, you have to pay for medication, eye tests and dental treatment. (In England only, the other 3 countries in the UK have different rules)

Health care for one person is about 8,000, in the US. So I decided to just fix it myself, I know some first aid but not a lot. I'll probably will get it check by a professional if it doesn't work.

You’ll need to make sure the bone is set straight !

Back