Got new gear for competition

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
I got some new gear for the 3-Gun Comps that I play in... also useful for work and in case the SHTF.

100_0273.jpg

100_0274.jpg

Point Blank Interceptor OTV
12 AR-15 30rd Mags
1 GLOCK 22 Mag
GLOCK Field Knife
IFAK
CPR Mask
Hump w/ Hydration Bladder

Last edited:
Nice setup!!! Kevlar inside??? What about getting all the stuff in the same pattern?
What about your Flecktarn setup that we talked about? Was it too expensive in the States?

Greetz Joker

Nice setup!!! Kevlar inside??? What about getting all the stuff in the same pattern?
What about your Flecktarn setup that we talked about? Was it too expensive in the States?

Greetz Joker

Flecktarn gear is in two categories. Real German Surplus or Fake Chinese Knock Off. Real German stuff is good quality but vest rigs are hard to find and pricey. No one sells what I want in Flacktarn here in the states....

As for the ACU stuff... yeah, I'm now going to have to get pouches and gear in that pattern.... One step at a time. It does have Kevlar plates but I took them out. I plan to mostly use this for three gun comps. I just want the matching gear because I'm **** in that regard.

@5,56X45mm
Real German stuff is good quality but vest rigs are hard to find and pricey.
Yeah, for me here in Germany too. Real deal is allways expensive.

It does have Kevlar plates but I took them out.
Got that! To have enough mobility.
I tryed to get my hands on a IBA or German Bundeswehr Level III Kevlar too, but its waaaayyyyy to expensive ( If you want the SAPI plates too you have to raise a mortgage) for just in case SHTF.

I'm **** in that regard
You are not alone man!!!!!

Regards
JOKER

My gear

Talking about gear make me wanna take pictures of my stuff.
Here we go:

German Kevlar helmet; German flak vest; German web gear; dropleg pistol holster
cimg1656bp3.jpg

Backside
cimg1658dl3.jpg

My Fecktarn top and bottoms from my time in German Army
cimg1659uo0.jpg

German Army ruck
cimg1660ap8.jpg

Only thing that I need now is a nice G36 in semiauto (to fit the german gun laws) without the standard sights but with EOtech and 3X magnifier and a collapsible stock!!!!
Maybe if I have the right numbers tomorrow at the German Lotto jackpot. Its now at 38 Million Euros thats about 55 800 000 USD.
:jump::jump::jump:
Then I have enough time to fulfill the requirements of the german gun law to get a permission for a semi rifle.

Joker

Last edited:
Back