Go ahead, Europa, let in more Somalians

Prapor

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10276738

9 June 2010 Last updated at 11:31 ET
Share this page

Immigrant youths riot in Sweden, burning down school

_48034431_009484532-3.jpg
Up to 100 youths rioted for a second night in Rinkeby, Stockholm
Rioters in the Swedish capital, Stockholm, have burned down a school building and thrown stones at police in a second night of disturbances.
The trouble began on Monday after a group of youths in a suburb with a mainly immigrant population were refused entry to a school dance.
Police say up to 100 youths went on the rampage, throwing stones and setting several cars alight.
Two people were detained but later released.
'Little Mogadishu'
Police said the rioters threw stones at the fire engines, preventing them from reaching the school building before it burned to the ground. The youths also attacked a police station.
Rinkeby is home to a large number of first- and second-generation immigrants. Many of them are from Somalia, so the area is sometimes nicknamed Little Mogadishu.
Government ministers have visited Rinkeby to assess the situation.

Who needs nuclear weapons... USSR should have waited a while longer, Muslim African immigrants are winning the Cold War against Europe for us... lol

No, seriously, you Euros need to seriously think about who you let inside your countries. We in Russia don't like to go to Paris anymore, because, well, you may as well go visit Algeria, if you know what I mean.

We have Uzbeks and such, yes, but we hold them in check, they do not riot in the streets like this. They know their place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10276738

We have Uzbeks and such, yes, but we hold them in check, they do not riot in the streets like this. They know their place.

Yes but lets be brutally honest here, is there anyone on these forums who would give up what they have to move to Russia?

For the most part immigrants are people trying to move up in the world, USA is full of Hispanics, New Zealand is full of Samoans and Tongans, Australia is full of English criminals (sorry couldn't resist) and New Zealanders.

I don't get or like the whole "know their place" crap.

Despite living in stupifying denial, what is happening to Britain is an Islamic invasion, which they know is possible through the numbers game and lack of border control and will-power. Remember there is no such thing as a legitimate asylum seeker arriving here, because they have always come to us from countries safe for them.

This will prove to be a terrrible disaster for the British culture, already under fire from Sharia and benefits scandal. It will also prove to be a model for such invasion elsewhere.

I have warned of this for some years now, but I no longer do so - I feel it is too late and that in the long run, folk will get the culture they deserve.

Nuff said .

Yes but lets be brutally honest here, is there anyone on these forums who would give up what they have to move to Russia?

For the most part immigrants are people trying to move up in the world, USA is full of Hispanics, New Zealand is full of Samoans and Tongans, Australia is full of English criminals (sorry couldn't resist) and New Zealanders.

I don't get or like the whole "know their place" crap.

Oh, I agree. But then, we do not want any immigrants. They say, people are not having enough children. But that is people in Moscow or Saint Petersburg or such are not having enough children. Those morons who talk about 'demographix crisis', and such, and that there is not enough children to be workers later, have they been to, I don't know, Siberia?
188182706.jpg

1256643054_nazarbajj-nursultan-i-sara-iz-atyrau-prosjat-u.jpg
mnogodetnie.jpg
21288.p.jpg
2251956873.jpg
davidovi_01062010_b.jpg

or the South
1146.jpg
l6.jpg

ef3fd4a3-d07f-1655-9263-661c0ac360f2.jpg

ivan_okhlobystin_wife1.jpg
oalexandr.jpg

post-35932-1209369528.jpg

This is what makes me mad, drives me insane. They bring in these Uzbeks or Tajiks, they let their children into Moscow schools (albeit, at least, into "B" classes, while Russian children are in "A"), while there are, in reality, 2,000,000, yes, TWO MILLION children in Russia, our own children, children of Russian citizens, children who were born in this country, on the land of their people, who are unable to enter kindergarden this year, as there are not enough of them (kindergardens). But, yeah, sure, bring in more migrants. Idiots. This is why our Cossack leaders made it clear to those morons in Moscow: do not send us any Uzbeks or any other 'guests'. We will not accept them. We have enough of our people to work and have children, we do not need them. If they come, we will remove them from our territory, by force if it must be so.

Yeah, we don't have enough children
semiatuva.jpg
180933_10150140612026558_721246557_8386757_360977_n.jpg
218170_10150217042446558_721246557_8794322_5063320_n.jpg
249380_10150268407746558_721246557_9278355_1951075_n.jpg

Send us some Uzbeks, will you, Moscow?!
150801_10150097295221558_721246557_7708747_5529768_n.jpg
149664_10150096649356558_721246557_7699945_5304684_n.jpg

We need those migrants so ****ing much!
74167_493059311557_721246557_7454015_8227129_n.jpg
141453019.jpg
1275299261_1042_FT14568_p1040477_.jpg
74167_493059316557_721246557_7454016_2500087_n.jpg

See? We simply cannot live on without those Uzbeks and their offspring.
BAPTISM_.jpg
Tfamily.jpg

Muskovites have 1.5 children per family, so the rest of Russia simply must be in that same boat, right? Yeah, well, this Cossack family in Rostov just welcomed their 18th child: http://www.materinstvo.ru/art/3478/

But no matter! Bring in the Kyrgyz! Nobody else can sweep those streets like they can!

Oh, and yes, **** those 2,000,000 little ones who cannot get into kindergarden. Who gives a damn, they are in Siberia somewhere, or in Krasnodar. They are not from Moscow, who cares!

Last edited:
I am not sure what the number of children has to do with immigration, it is commonly argued that you can tell the standard of education in an area by the number of children families have ie lower the education the higher the birthrate under that theory immigration is essential because countries can not run without educated people manning and running industry.

I am not sure what the number of children has to do with immigration, it is commonly argued that you can tell the standard of education in an area by the number of children families have ie lower the education the higher the birthrate under that theory immigration is essential because countries can not run without educated people manning and running industry.

The main argument for the pro-migrant people is that birth rates are too low, therefore there will not be enough workers in future, so we need the migrants. I just showed how wrong that sort of thinking is.

I see why you don't understand the population decrease argument, Prapor, seeing the environment around you (families having lots of kids). Yet the statistics show (numbers don't lie) that Russia's birth rate is decreasing and its population is also decreasing at a fast rate. You have to think the whole of Russia, not where you live. Sorry...

I see why you don't understand the population decrease argument, Prapor, seeing the environment around you (families having lots of kids). Yet the statistics show (numbers don't lie) that Russia's birth rate is decreasing and its population is also decreasing at a fast rate. You have to think the whole of Russia, not where you live. Sorry...

Not anymore.

A. The population has stopped falling back in 2009, and is growing by a few tens of thousands a year since.
B. As I said, low birth rates are in Central Areas. Average birth rate for Moscow is 11/1000 (compared to around 13/1000 national) vs 14.1 in Siberia and a similar number for the South. But mind, in rural areas in the East or South, no matter Muslim, Orthodox, Buddhist, it gets to over 25/1000. Which is why
C. It's been said that birth rates are not the problem anymore. The problem is the high death rate from alcoholism, narcotics, HIV, road accidents, and crime; and high rate of emigration that is barely covered by immigration. And that is a huge issue: people who leave, skilled proffessionals, programmers, engineers, scientists, etc, and in their place, come from former USSR construction workers, street sweepers, market stall shopkeepers and vendors, and such. It's not felt as much yet, but in the long run... That is what Putin needs to think about.

Not anymore.

A. The population has stopped falling back in 2009, and is growing by a few tens of thousands a year since.
B. As I said, low birth rates are in Central Areas. Average birth rate for Moscow is 11/1000 (compared to around 13/1000 national) vs 14.1 in Siberia and a similar number for the South. But mind, in rural areas in the East or South, no matter Muslim, Orthodox, Buddhist, it gets to over 25/1000. Which is why
C. It's been said that birth rates are not the problem anymore. The problem is the high death rate from alcoholism, narcotics, HIV, road accidents, and crime; and high rate of emigration that is barely covered by immigration. And that is a huge issue: people who leave, skilled proffessionals, programmers, engineers, scientists, etc, and in their place, come from former USSR construction workers, street sweepers, market stall shopkeepers and vendors, and such. It's not felt as much yet, but in the long run... That is what Putin needs to think about.

Ooops. Perhaps my numbers were a little outdated. Sorry...

Ooops. Perhaps my numbers were a little outdated. Sorry...

It is quite understandable that rural birth rates rose. Particularly in rural areas people are becoming much more religious, more observant, more hard-line, if you wish. No matter, Orthodox Christian or Muslim or Buddhist. People feel a lot less faith in their government, so they turn to their God of choice instead. And the more religious a family is, at least in this country, the more children it has. Orthodox priests teach that a family with only one child is a 'catastrophe' not only for that family, but in the long run for the nation as a whole. Most priests themselves have large broods, as an example to their followers
big_1153422195.jpg

1303881010892.jpg
family_big.jpg
svjaschennik_Sergej_Zhuravlev_large.jpg
Logo-P6240314.jpg

DSC_4342.JPG

And so people do learn from that, follow the example.
1302741785_rrrss-rsrsrriss-ri-ryirrrrr-srssrrir-7-srirryos.jpg
39128.b.jpg
%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8C%D1%8F%20%D1%83%20%D1%85%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B0.jpg

M2
vovk.jpg
39abf116529b1e344b75ff53a86f5403.jpeg

Especially now, that not only you get US$10000 per second and subsequent child you have, but also families with 3 or more children get a free plot of land. It is now not only a faithful activity, but a prfitable, worthvile one lol

Last edited:
My point here is, once again, reproducing own population is far better than importing some alien culture.

That is why it is nice to see Russian families getting bigger, all kinds of them, Orthodox
1288604510_133630238_1----12--1288604510.jpg

Muslim
family3u.jpg

Jewish
45e1ec9357af8.jpg

or Buryat (Mongol, Buddhist)
6940967familiadegrandes.jpg

Biggest family in Russia now is that of Father Nikolai, a Orthodox priest in Irkutsk
12.jpg

They have 19 children of their own, plus a couple dozen they adopted from all over Siberia.

Now, if we could only solve the death rate issue. But to solve that, we'd have to solve alcoholism, and that is unsolvable here, I'm afraid, at least yet.

Now, if we could only solve the death rate issue. But to solve that, we'd have to solve alcoholism, and that is unsolvable here, I'm afraid, at least yet.

If I were you I would be careful of what I wished for because I guarantee you that the day after you solve the death rate you will see the birth rate fall as well.

As far as importing culture goes well in the end we are all African but there isn't one nation in Europe that can claim to be a "pure" culture, if it wasn't the Greeks, Romans, Huns, Vandals, Goths, Gauls, vikings or Moors stomping around the place it was the French, English, Germans or Russians transplanting parts of their culture through out Europe.

If I was to look at New Zealand and argue that we would be better off promoting our own culture I would first have to decide what a New Zealander is, at a guess I would have to say that a modern Kiwi is multiple parts European, part Maori, part Pacific Islander with a pinch of Asian/Indian thrown in for good measure, what exactly do I exclude to make a real "New Zealander"?

Last edited:
If I were you I would be careful of what I wished for because I guarantee you that the day after you solve the death rate you will see the birth rate fall as well.

As far as importing culture goes well in the end we are all African but there isn't one nation in Europe that can claim to be a "pure" culture, if it wasn't the Greeks, Romans, Huns, Vandals, Goths, Gauls, vikings or Moors stomping around the place it was the French, English, Germans or Russians transplanting parts of their culture through out Europe.

If I was to look at New Zealand and argue that we would be better off promoting our own culture I would first have to decide what a New Zealander is, at a guess I would have to say that a modern Kiwi is multiple parts European, part Maori, part Pacific Islander with a pinch of Asian/Indian thrown in for good measure, what exactly do I exclude to make a real "New Zealander"?

Russia is 160 indegenous cultures all a part of one big identity. Sure, we are different, but we all have certain values in common. Like... well, I have to tell the truth, all of us don't like the gays. Even Buddhists. Open-minded and peaceful as they are supposed to be, in Buddhist regions (Tyva, Buryatia, Kalmykia), people suspected of abnormal sexual tendencies are not allowed into temples. Or, if they already came in, they are asked to leave.

Russia is 160 indegenous cultures all a part of one big identity. Sure, we are different, but we all have certain values in common. Like... well, I have to tell the truth, all of us don't like the gays. Even Buddhists. Open-minded and peaceful as they are supposed to be, in Buddhist regions (Tyva, Buryatia, Kalmykia), people suspected of abnormal sexual tendencies are not allowed into temples. Or, if they already came in, they are asked to leave.

Damn Catholics must be few and far between there, but given the already existent diversity how can you argue against immigration.

If the country needs specific people or trades then immigration is the best fix there is.

Damn Catholics must be few and far between there, but given the already existent diversity how can you argue against immigration.

If the country needs specific people or trades then immigration is the best fix there is.

There is a Catholic community. Biggest Catholic monument in Russia is the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Virgin Mary in Moscow
Moscow%2C_Catholic_Church_in_Presnya.jpg

34ba378.jpg
0_4a06d_b757a9da_XXL.jpg
0_4a06f_9c25612e_XXL.jpg
Altar2007.jpg

Built in 1911 for Moscow's Polish community, it was shut down under the Communists, but recently repaired, reopened, and is now used by both Muskovites of Polish ancestry and ethnic Russian converts to Catholicism. There is believed to be as many as 426 Catholic communities in Russia whith some 789,000 followers. There is a large group in South-East Siberia, particularly Irkutsk oblast, where there are many descendants of Polish people exiled there under the Tsars and then Communists, who've kept their faith, culture, and even speak a strange sort of Russo-Polish dialect. And a large community in Moscow. And a smaller one in Saint Petersburg. But, of course, the Orthodox Church does not like competition, they have attacked the Catholics and other Christian rival organizations, violently. They had two Jehowa's Witness preachers murdered by mafia hitmen in Moscow; and in Volgograd, a Catholic missinary was killed, to which the Church is also thought to be connected.

It is a big problem. I know, believe me.

As for skilled workers, I cannot speak for Moscow, maybe they need skilled workers. In my region, where we Cossacks live, there is a very limited number of skills requiered. Men need to know how to work on a farm, and how to fight, to defend their family; and women must know how to cook, clean, and care for children. We simply do not need anything else. We reject most modern technology, like Internet. We use mobile phones, only because it is cheaper and easier to install a tower than to try to pull land lines into our villages. But other than that, we live as our ancestors have done under the Tsars.
IMG_0559.jpg

Alright, we also have fire extinguishers lol You don't realy need much 'skills' to use one of those if God forbid it came to that.

But besides that...
47998429_1.jpg

We even put up walls around our compounds, to keep the 'modern' world (lazy, drunk, and immoral to our leaders) away from our homes and our children.
lrg-798-child_labour_in_russia.jpg
lrg-808-telega.jpg
lrg-809-malahov.jpg
lrg-811-izba.jpg
lrg-812-ochag.jpg

Unless chopping firewood is consider skilled labor now, no, we don't need any. If Moscow does, let them keep it.

Last edited:
No, seriously, you Euros need to seriously think about who you let inside your countries. We in Russia don't like to go to Paris anymore, because, well, you may as well go visit Algeria, if you know what I mean.

Perhaps we Euro's should also seriously think about letting the Russian tourists come to our countries. They have built reputation for themselves that is far from pretty, if you know what I mean? I can' think what will happen when all of these children will come too...

Perhaps we Euro's should also seriously think about letting the Russian tourists come to our countries. They have built reputation for themselves that is far from pretty, if you know what I mean? I can' think what will happen when all of these children will come too...

I know what you mean. :oops:

Those are so-called 'new Russians', rich Mucovites and such. Spoiled, arrogant people. In the South, we don't behave like that, we have dignity, self-respect. Believe me, we don't like those tourists any better than you guys lol

this is the best sentence i have seen so far on this forum:type::bravo:

Back