Gear??

Achilles

Banned
How do I get gear, and do i get deductions in bucks everytime i post after i get my quota of milibucks in a day

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=358

PEOPLE! Take a little time to look around the site (mainly the "features" and "questions" sections) to see if the question you are asking has already been asked and answered. If it has, and you still have problems with it, make a post in that thread. Thank you.

And, no, you do not get milbucks deducted for posting.

Hey redneck it might be cool if you could get some mod or somethen for the forums so that when someone goes to post a post with the phrase "how do i get military bucks....avator...sig" that it gives them a message a link to find out how to....

lt_strony said:
Hey redneck it might be cool if you could get some mod or somethen for the forums so that when someone goes to post a post with the phrase "how do i get military bucks....avator...sig" that it gives them a message a link to find out how to....

I wish that it was possible..
But... :?

you mods are so patient, my gosh. And you're actually right most of the questions people ( me included ) come up with have already been answered somewhere on this site (FAQ ).

Back