can someone help me with some info on the mexican marines?

o_reyes

im 23 yrs old and i have been trying to join the us marines since i was 17 but i cant cause i was smuggled to the u.s when i was a 6. so i decided to enlist for mexicos armed services. how could i get in contact with a recruiter to get everything i need ready? and will i have problems for not knowing their pledge, national anthem or their history? And, do they ever see any live combat? i have always thought of the u.s as my country and id respectfully give my life to protect its sovernty but my situation does not allow me to do so. thx everybody 4 helping out. god bless all armed service men, woman and their families, merry christmas

really far i live in illinois

i even tried calling sedena but they are very reluctant to give out info, one guy or recruiter whoever he was he said he was department of defence his name and rank as soon as i told him that that i was calling from illinois he hung up on me... i do wish i could enlist here in the U.S since i did grew up here and i feel a strong sense of loyalty for this country:salute:. But thanks for trying to look up information. I really do appreciated a lot. Happy new year hope all your wishes come true for this new coming year.

there are mexican marines... interesting
If you don't care about nationality and you wan't to become a warrior why don't you try any of the many mercenary- corporations, you'd earn more money and see more action I guess... or why is it you want to join the marines that bad?
I don't really know how to contact mercenaries and if there are also training camps or if they only take vets though...

The only ones worth working for are ones that'll only take people with a Special Operations background. Unless it's the Foreign Legion we're talking about which is hardly really a mercenary unit as we normally think of.
Blackwater took in some pretty highly qualified dudes but also had its share of underqualified personnel. Might have been the main source of their issues.
O_reyes, you can do what I did. Know nothing about the Marine Corps of your own country (mine was Republic of Korea), go to the recruiting station, sign up (I needed other guys to help me fill out the form because I didn't understand it), wait your turn, walk into the gates... and you'll have a very interesting story to tell your folks.

thx i guess that is the only way

thx i guess that is the only way to deal with things is like dodge says grab life by the horns... what i am worried though is all the stories of corrupt military in the service. they say that if i am as honest i wont last long... i was thinking of corporate but they charge for the special op training, i guess i will just open the gates and walk in and see for my self. and yea i have been you could say planted the seed of the few the proud the marines in my head. and they are the first to go and last to leave. which appeals to me for the obvious reasons. but i also have high respect for all of the rest of the armed services. o and googled mexicans marines and the U.S trained the mexican marines so hopefully i will get the quality training. well i guess that will the closest ill ever be to a devil dog :box:lol. happy new year:bravo:

Happy New Year bud.
Yeah just walk in and learn all about it. That's how I learned about this whole damned country in fact.

Naval Infantry= Mexican Marines. They used to have 3 Bn's that were sailors trained as Infantry. They guarded the bases at Alcapualco, Vera Cruz and had an attachment with the Presidental Guard in Mexico City. Some of them were supposedly Airborne Qualed and part of a Paratroop Brigade.

My understanding is that most of the security duties at the ports have been turned over to the Army and the Naval Infantry is currently back aboard vessels conducting narcotics interdiction and boarding.

to sign up for the mexican marines
you have to first be enlisted in the mexican navy
then from there yu can request for further combat training to become a marine
you could also attend the herioic naval academy en mexico

Back