Bollywood star film about post-9/11 discrimination against Muslims (AFP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AFP - Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his next film will look at discrimination faced by Muslims after the September 11, 2001, terror attacks in the United States.

Read more...

Always the victims. Will his film be open-minded and even-handed? There is a first time for everything but I don't think so. Seems you can hold the world to ransom by terrorism and still claim to be the victim. Will his film include the discrimination shown by the Islamics to Western civilian populations, with their killing and maiming. Now that IS discrimination! How about a film of apology for this disgusting ideology?

Today's real news - here's another home grown beauty:-

An Islamic terrorist whose dream was to become a suicide bomber was jailed for eight years yesterday.
Mohammed Atif Siddique, 21, was arrested at Glasgow air-port by security services who feared he was on his way to Canada to behead the country’s Prime minister.

He is connected to Canadian terror cell whose mission was said to include detonating truck bombs, planning the massacre of shoppers and storming the Canadian parliament and decapitating prime minister Stephen Harper.

--------------------------------
Give me liberty or give me death.

Last edited:
Back