Behead Muslim Soldier.

Del Boy

A BRITISH-born Al Qaeda terrorist who raked in more than £22,000 a year in benefits was jailed for life yesterday for plotting to film the beheading of a British Muslim soldier. “ Cut his throat - like a pig – on film.” He hoped to broadcast it on Al Jazeera.
Bearded fanatic Parviz Khan, 37, a jobless father-of-four, used a charity as a cover to ship cash and equipment to Taliban fighters killing British soldiers in Afghanistan.

Taxpayers had unwittingly funded his activities, which were also believed to have been sanctioned by Al Qaeda.

The court had heard that Khan had been drawing £424-a-week in benefits and boasted that Muslims could undermine the West by bleeding it dry financially.

He told a friend: "Muslims live here for one reason - to get their wealth and give it to the Muslims."

We are going to cut his, her throat,
Britain and America. By living among them we are going to squeeze them financially. There is a financial war, we are going to make them bleed financially. Walk like them, speak like them- but don’t be like them.

He threatened his five year old son with a stick to make him proclaim his love for Osama Bin Laden and flew to Pakistan to meet Al Quaeda godfathers.
“Who do you Hate?. Stand up straight.”

“I love Sheik Osama Bin Laden and Abu Hamza”.

“Who do you kill?”

America – Bush – Blair”.

Khan is heard telling his son how to murder non-muslims by cutting their throats.

Khan had been very keen on Soccer and cricket, smoking, drinking and clubbing but had become radicalized by watching propaganda material.

Saw this story on CNN last night and thought:

"Oh boy is Del Boy going to be pissed tomorrow at Milforum"...:)

Hi MM - thanks for thinking of me! As it happens, I was slow and it had already been picked up on the forum, but I did not know that at the time, and my report has a little different aspect. However - while I have you here, I have noted reports that France is to deport 26,000 immigrants, no- nosense, no arguments. Also, whilst they appreciate the influx of good working immigrants, they are to block the admission of their extended families. I understand they receive hardly any benefits.

How come they can get it so right and our Governments don't have a bloody clue?

Unfortunately, all this stuff makes me sound like some sort of activist, when in fact I am just an ordinary citizen (subject here actually!), reasonable, tolerant, always been a fan of the Middle East and its cultures, particularly in the Arts , and in fact this was one of my specialities for many years. The Golden Age etc.

All we deserve here is a dose of commonsense, if it is not too late.

Ah well, such is life.

It certainly is no longer the country it was in 1997 when Labour took power, and even now the Government is either in denial or is embarked on a deliberate course to alter the culture completely. Awful prospect for the indigenous population to contemplate. Well, as I have said before, you get the government you deserve, the responsibility lies with the electorate. They must never be gullible.

The guy's into soccer and cricket is he? Does this jack ass realize this stuff is banned under the strictest of Muslim codes?

The guy's into soccer and cricket is he? Does this jack ass realize this stuff is banned under the strictest of Muslim codes?

He was into all the regular stuff I mentioned before about 2006 when he became radicalised. Usual stuff, visits to Pakistan etc. He wanted then to be a big organiser. He lives here on generous benefits but he refused to recognise the authority of the court.

Back