BCT/OSUT Pictures

ARMYMOM

Hi Everyone!

I have been trying unsuccesfully to find out if Fort Knox posts pictures of recruits who are currently going thru OSUT?
I have heard from others that they were able to go online & see their loved ones company going thru training. I know FLW has a site. If anyone knows yay or nay that would be great! :D

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I have been all over the Fort Knox site and have not found anything like other bases have of current pictures and stuff.

As far as weather I know it's cold & miserable! We are from the Boston area so are used to the cold, but that does not make it any easier to be outside for 12 hrs at a wack!

Good Luck to you! :D

ArmyMom

I went through basic at Knox back in jan 85 and it was too cold to do PT outside more than once. Knox is a beautiful post in the winter. I used to watch whitetail deer playing at night when I'd look out the window when taps was blowing.

Knox

At Knox there are pics taken during your boys training. He will be given the chance to purchase a cd with all the pics, a dvd with video footage, and then his official military pics. I am not sure about all of knox but for the OSUT side, pics were taken at the catholic church services then posted on the internet. Your boy can get the web address from the photographer.

I did my scout school there. Maybe try youtube? If he is a tanker look around for 19K. If he is a Scout look for 19D.

Not sure that the Army does this. I know that soldiers won't have enough time to worry about things like this as we were very busy when I went to Armor OSUT in 1989.

They do MSG. It is just camera guys who walk around recording everything. It doesn't effect training.

Oh. Ok. That will be great for them. I think it is a good idea to preserve the events for posterity. We did have a yearbook but it was a $1.99 special. Not much to it. I'll have to see if I still have it...

Back