Battlefield 2 Purple Heart Unlock?

AlphaHound

I hate to admit it but I recently recieved the Purple Heart during a "Bad Day" online. I have read from some BF2 web sites that this medal is also an unlock. Can anyone shed some light on this?

:sniper:

I hate to admit it but I recently recieved the Purple Heart during a "Bad Day" online. I have read from some BF2 web sites that this medal is also an unlock. Can anyone shed some light on this?

:sniper:

Its not an unlock. You receive it if you kill:death ratio goes to 1:15.

I never got it for BF2, but i got it twice for bf2142, so don't feel bad.

I have also received the purple heart once, I don't think it was a particularly bad day, if memory serves me correct I was a medic on the American team playing at Strike on Karkand. That's a frickin meat grinder until an American squad finally captures an enemy command post somewhere behind the "front line".

And by "particularly bad day" I mean it wasn't one of my worst, but my choice in job meant I wasn't going to get many kills anyways. Back when I first started playing I would get 1:10 ratios as a freaking assault, talk about your bad days.

I've never done that bad and if my team was getting base-raped I ususally just disconnect. Never got a purple heart in BF2 or 2142. Congratualations.

Thanks everyone, Damien435 you are spot on with your comment! I was at Karkand too on ant-tank and the only nutter running out to shoot Armour! If anyone spots me in-game give me a hi. AlphaHound's the name.

Back