Bali Bombers

Warwick

Just a very quick post, but for all interested but the 3 Bali bombers will be executed within the next few days.
Threats of retalitory strikes against foreigners in Bali itself seem to have fallen on deaf ears going by the amount of tourists in Bali. Most refuse to let the terrorists spoil their holiday. :2guns:

Both the Australian and US embassies in Jakarta have recieved bomb threats this morning.
RAAF aircraft and medics are on notice in case of bombings in Bali.
I hope all these bastards get is a protest in their honour and nothing worse. Tourists on the news tonight are adamant that it is going to spoil their holiday.
Bali survivors are hoping it will finaly grant them some piece.

Just a very quick post, but for all interested but the 3 Bali bombers will be executed within the next few days. :2guns:

It's about time, not just for the foreigners whose lives have been taken or impacted by these cowards, but also for the native Balinese, (mostly Hindu), who also suffered from these criminals....

If it was me, a formal execution is doing these c**ts way too much honour, I'd simply gut-shoot the ba$tards and leave them for the dogs.... :m16shoot:

If I remember the British had a rather gory method of execution around 1858, tying the executee to the muzzle of a cannon.
Now thats the way to execute the Bali bombers! Rain coats and umbrella's to be issued to those witnessing the execution.

Last edited:
If it was me, a formal execution is doing these c**ts way too much honour, I'd simply gut-shoot the ba$tards and leave them for the dogs.... :m16shoot:

Couldnt agree more mate
****ing low bastards
cant wait for the death announcement though

There'd be no need for coats and brellies in their case as that lot appear to be lacking some of their insides....seemingly as for their guts, spines, minds, brains and hearts, they appear only to have some kind of unhuman, mechanical, smug and unapologetic remorseless, attitude...filled with a senseless putridness instead, with which they want to infect others with. By design, and therefore, knowingly, they appear to have used our nature; towards the fullness of Justice, to play against us in our hearts and minds...as you see thats how such soulless putrirication spreads and infects: through the feeling of Injustice!....But, we can see right through those hollow souls....even as the rest of us are still left here to clean up the real mess that such rotten soullessness towards a fellow man leaves behind, the life destroying carnages sustained by their many victims. If they were to crack in their resolve right before they meet their end I would be surprised. I know I will be watching like an xray-eyed hawk at their every little movement from one little blink or twitch to see if they dare do so. And although if I miss a flicker of such with my human eye, I have no doubt the Gatekeeper of those Scales won't.

Yes, I know this post has been exhaustibly edited...apologies for that.

Last edited:
http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2008/11/09/37261_todays-news.html

Early this morning Indonesian Attorney-General’s spokesman Jasman Panjaitan said the three men were shot dead at 12.15am.

Some quotes from the linked news article above...

It was reported the three men shouted "Allah Akbar" or "God is Great" as they were taken from their isolation cells and driven to the execution site 30 minutes away and that they were shot dead around midnight by simultaneous firing squads.

At the time the firing squads were sending 5.5mm bullets through their hearts the moon, previously shrouded in cloud, started to appear.

To be honest they don't appear to have a great number of supporters.

Personally I had hoped they would use a 20mm explosive round but I guess 5.56mm has the same effect in the long run.

I received an email regarding an 8 year old boy who was caught stealing bread in a market in Iran.

The accompanying pictures depicts his punishment, a car being driven over his left arm. I am unsure if I should post these pictures, although not gruesome (blood and gore) they show the pain the boy is going through.

OK the boy shouldn't steal, but why was he stealing bread in the first place. Starving people will do anything to fill their bellies. This punishment is extreme and will no doubt send a clear message to others, but was it really necessary?

It's the sort of folks they are.
And then they show up at the UN trying to look like a civilized group of people.

BritinAfrica, not sure of the point your trying to make in ragards to the boy in Iran and the BAli bombers, but I am guessing it shows the extreme punishments some countries will use. Bit like the soccer stadium in Afghanistan where they did all the public executions and maimings. It drew huge crowds.

BritinAfrica, not sure of the point your trying to make in ragards to the boy in Iran and the BAli bombers, but I am guessing it shows the extreme punishments some countries will use. Bit like the soccer stadium in Afghanistan where they did all the public executions and maimings. It drew huge crowds.

I was pointing out how vicious Islam is, its not a religion of peace, harmony and love your fellow man as they make it out to be. The Bali bombers showed that.

Last edited:
Back