Bad describing titles...

sunb!

Forum Barbecuer
Is it just me or do other members find (some) topic titles less describing than before? In my opinion a good title should describe the topic with at least three good words.

"Check this out" or "what do you think" are not good topic titles in my humble opinion, what is the forum policy on this?

Last edited:
I gotta agree with Sunb... the dumbing down of the titles is more than a little annoying. For those that don't understand what we're on about look at the titles Team Infidel uses for his posts and LEARN.

I agree as well.
I do edit titles from time to time, so please feel free to report posts with bad/non-describing titles, and we'll fix it/them ASAP..

check out my topics in the sports section. As a matter of fact, thats the only thing you have to read, my topic title 8)

Mighty, I am not adressing anyone in particular. Some titles are really bad, does not give enough information on what the thread is about and draws the quality of this forum down.

I will not give any examples, just browse the threads and you'll see what I mean.

some of the titles are just like spams you get in your inbox. all he is saying is to just make them more clear.....

Back