BACK from Ft. Benning ITB for Christmas

11x RIP

Whats up everyone!!! Happy holidays, and HOOAHHH to all you army guys out there. I've been in Delta 2/58 INF (Army OSUT Basic Training - Infantry) for the past two months and I'm on Christmas exodus now. I got home earlier today and just wanted to say hello. This site really helped with my decisions, and although the first three weeks were :cen: hell, I loved every minute of it.

For any of you thinking of joining up - I still say do it, basic is going to be hard - it's meant to be, but in the end, it's all worth it.

DAAAAMN im glad I decided to join!!!!!!!!!! :rambo:

Keep up the good work, recruit. Don't get complacent over Christmas exodus - run, run, run. RIP will come quickly. Good luck, and continue to keep us informed of your progress.

Cograts on completing basic Hooah. Enjoy your time at home with family and friends. Rndr has some good avice. Just get out there and keep up with your PT. BTW, don't expect anyone at home to understand why you're getting up out of a perfectly warm bed to go out and run around the neighborhood, hoooahh? :m1:

DTop said:
Cograts on completing basic Hooah. Enjoy your time at home with family and friends. Rndr has some good avice. Just get out there and keep up with your PT. BTW, don't expect anyone at home to understand why you're getting up out of a perfectly warm bed to go out and run around the neighborhood, hoooahh? :m1:

No kidding - Seems like im starting to PT once everyone is starting to pass out!!! Oh well, guess it's time to start up with the Ohhh Ohhh Soldier - Combat Soldier - Pick up your rucks and follow me - I am THE INFANTRY!!! HOOAHH :rambo:

Back