AMERICANS BOMBING AMERICA?

Del Boy

CBS reports that experts believe that the next major attack on USA, top target of Al Queda, will be carried out by Americans. In camps in Pakistan, small groups of westerners are being trained for attacks on Britain and Europe, people who can pass easily in those countries, westerners of Pakastani origins.

This echoes the situation in Afghanistan before 9/11,and reflects the awful situation we have suffered from our Jihadist recruitment here in Britain. RAF pilots reported this week that they have intercepted Taliban conversations in Afghanistan conducted by guys with Birmingham and Yorkshire accents. ( both English).These are people sheltered and nurtured here, many living on benefits, many becoming rich, many whose families live here on benefits while they are off, intent on killing British and American soldiers and training to attack civilians in our countries, as many as possible.

They just make me want to vomit. I feel that whenever they are identified, as well as being brought to proper justice, their entire families should be deported automatically. Sadam, of course, kept them in line by executing whole families. (NOT my recommendation) Such cultures are tribal, big families.

Last edited:
I've lived in expatriate communities abroad and I think for the most part this is such utter garbage.
If anything the US is guilty of having all these laws on cutting away their expatriate communities. Like our member Bulldogg, if a US citizen living abroad marries a non US citizen abroad, it becomes incredibly difficult for that US citizen to bring his/her family back to the US and live like citizens or permanent legal residents.
These people are some of the smartest, worldly, resourceful and well educated people you can come across and the laws are there so that they are cut off if indeed they do anything more than simply work and return.
Stupid I tell you, stupid.
Seriously, if you lived in Bangladesh for 14 years and you did not naturalize, would you be loyal to Bangladesh over your own country of origin?? I highly doubt it. I HIGHLY doubt it. The only case where loyalties can differ is when the person left their homeland while they were too young or they were actually born abroad. And in the latter cases, they will only be loyal to the new country if they are in fact raised as a part of the local populace and not as a part of the expatriate community.
Anyways... I don't know about this report.
I think it's bulls***.

Back