Al Hamza booked for USA trip.

Del Boy

Abu Hamza the Jihadist immam, IS to be extradited to USA to face charges incl. setting up terrorist camps in Oregon.

Last edited:
Hold on a moment. Oh no. His lawyers are going to appeal. Will EU stop us catapulting him to USA? Damn and blast, as Shakespeare always said in such situations. I wanted to send him tomorrow! We really have to bounce these guys quicker.

Other countries want him, but Britain has promised that he will not be passed to them by USA, because they might harm him. The basis if his appeal against extradition is that USA will torture him. I think if America get him he will never see the outside of clink again, and you will hear the cheers from here across the Atlantic.

Other countries want him, but Britain has promised that he will not be passed to them by USA, because they might harm him. The basis if his appeal against extradition is that USA will torture him. I think if America get him he will never see the outside of clink again, and you will hear the cheers from here across the Atlantic.

Hes dead.. just a matter of how and where.... Be it in Jail or in transit somewhere he wont be alive any long amount of time Id say.

"because they might harm him."

Good, he was gonna do it first so why take initiative and beat him to it?

Back