a sinister approach

***general dub

Oh how great and wondorous the unifom is and the application of training that follows. My name is Sylvan Lightbourne and i reside in a small island in the West Indies called Trinidad and Tobago. I love wearing a uniform because i am a uniformist by heart. I am also an author of military science. I have a book on sale worldwide called "a product of insanity" a powerful book on military training,ethics, survival, commandments and military controlment within the spectrum of the systems regime. I can be looked as a semi-pro expert in military science.
My second book in comfort describes guerilla warfare in the 21st century, to be released soon.
I have been longing to chat with military minded professors and hope that i do within this confined space of mortars and ammo to spare. Lets begin this new trait and let the battlefield begin.
Thank you for allowing me a space within the barracks and let the ropes to victory and honor run deep in the bloods of our opponents who it may be.
best comrade.

Hold on folks , we better take proper precautions.

0_61_121307_Drug_Dog.jpg

Oh how great and wondorous the unifom is and the application of training that follows. My name is Sylvan Lightbourne and i reside in a small island in the West Indies called Trinidad and Tobago. I love wearing a uniform because i am a uniformist by heart. I am also an author of military science. I have a book on sale worldwide called "a product of insanity" a powerful book on military training,ethics, survival, commandments and military controlment within the spectrum of the systems regime. I can be looked as a semi-pro expert in military science.
My second book in comfort describes guerilla warfare in the 21st century, to be released soon.
I have been longing to chat with military minded professors and hope that i do within this confined space of mortars and ammo to spare. Lets begin this new trait and let the battlefield begin.
Thank you for allowing me a space within the barracks and let the ropes to victory and honor run deep in the bloods of our opponents who it may be.
best comrade.

Wow... what an introduction...

I have not read that book, yet.

If it is military professors you wish to chat to, I am not sure if we have any, maybe the older, senior members would have better information on this...

But if you wish to talk to military madmen, now... that we have plenty!

and BTW, welcome to the forums...

Back