Your First Day Of School - Page 3

--

September 4th, 2004  
Darkmb101

I need 24 credits too. I'll be able to graduate by the end of my junior year, but i'll stick around for 12th grade. I'm a fresman 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
from what i have observed of american schools over the past few years from the graduates of such institutions..

school doth not suck..it bloweths...
High School doth be thy besteth or thy worsteth years of thy life.
September 4th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, Im required to take at least English and Religion Senior year, but Im gonna stack myself with collage level courses so I'll be able to finish Freshman year before I get there
September 4th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

For "NC Scholars Program Requirements" I must have 24, otherwise 22 credits.

On the College/University Prep pathway.

Hmm my schedule this year:

Spanish I (4.0)
Honors Chem (5.0)
Civics/Econ (required) (4.0)
Percussion/Small Ensemble (4.0)
Honors Alg. II (5.0)
Honors Eng II (5.0)
Aerobics. (4.0)

According to the "High School Guidebook" Next year will be:
1. AP Physics (Probably AP Environmental Science the senior year) (6.0)
2. Pre Cal - (5.0)
3. Spanish II (4.0) (Looks like no AP SPanish for me :-/, I have a friend whos a junior in AP Spanish, he was so good in 8th grade he took Spanish I)
4. AP US History (6.0) (AP European probably Senior)
5. Honors English III (5.0)

Anyone know if I can double up any sciences or maths anywhere? I wanna get my GPA up, but I"m not sure about the whole time issue. Ew.
--
September 4th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Crazy, watch out for that AP Euro Hist class, Im taking it now, and it's a *****, but you can get up to 6 collage credits for passing
September 4th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyontheRight
Crazy, watch out for that AP Euro Hist class, Im taking it now, and it's a b**ch, but you can get up to 6 collage credits for passing

Hehe, they decided not to let soph.s take it at my school. Good thing tho, I would probably be failing. My grades went to hell for some reason, but I'm gonna start workin my butt off.
September 4th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Yea, we only have 15 members In the class, all Sophmores, and we get are asses worked. Hnrs Chem though, your brave. I hear Chem is hard enough as It is, and I dont have the math grades to even get me In consideration for Hnrs.
September 4th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

I had an AP History class last year, it was one of the few classes i actually passed with an "A" which is a very rare grade for me, i guess i just know my history, it is my favorite subject, next to lunch if that counts.

I only need 22.5 credits to graduate, then it is off to Basic.
September 4th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I'm taking Latin at a college, which doubles my credit, therefore allowing me to conceivably graduate with 12 years of high school language.
September 4th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Impressive
September 4th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

WSPA has the block courses (meaning taking a year of one course in one semester) So i'm going to finish high school with minimal 7 years maybe 8 years of math crammed into my head in those four short years.