Your First Day Of School - Page 2

--

August 31st, 2004  
Aaron

dam u americans with your holidays before ours i haven't got holidays for another 3 weeks
August 31st, 2004  
Mark Conley

from what i have observed of american schools over the past few years from the graduates of such institutions..

school doth not suck..it bloweths...

yes mod shark on a feeding frenzy yum yum yum said the big bad shark....
August 31st, 2004  
c/Commander

Mine started last Tuesday the 24th. And goody goody, the first thing I got to do was FITREPS FOR 150 PEOPLE because my XO was on an extended vacation.
--
September 1st, 2004  
IrishWizard

HAH I went back on August 11th. You guys are lucky. But I'm gonna get a few days off anyways cause of all these hurricanes. Southern FLA rules! Got a soon to be cat 5 coming to my city =o
September 3rd, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWizard
HAH I went back on August 11th. You guys are lucky. But I'm gonna get a few days off anyways cause of all these hurricanes. Southern FLA rules! Got a soon to be cat 5 coming to my city =o
Sorry hun, that was downgraded to a cat 3 as of like 0930 this morning, and those hurricanes are stressing me out, I have quite a few friends in the melbourne/Ft. Myers/St. Pete area.

And I started school on 4 August. I get out on 24 May as of now, I think.
September 3rd, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Conley
from what i have observed of american schools over the past few years from the graduates of such institutions..

school doth not suck..it bloweths...

yes mod shark on a feeding frenzy yum yum yum said the big bad shark....
Me thinketh Marketh goneth crazyeth

GOTR- I live in NC
September 4th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

well it's not to bad now, i worked something out with my counselors that if i pass all my classes then i can graduate this year, so i talked to my recruiter and if i graduate this year i can go to basic in middle of August, and then with the options i chose i may get shipped out to Iraq around January of 2006, long time.
September 4th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Damn, you got enough credits to graduate? How many you have to have down there?
September 4th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

only 11.5, i got expelled from high school and missed alot of credits, so they sent me to some type of "special" school. NO NOT SPECIAL ED, it is a school that lasts like twice as long so i can get double the credits, currently i go to school at 7am and i leave at 6:45pm. Plus my counselor is making a deal with my recruiter and counting the training i do with the Marines as a P.E. 2 credit.

so if i pass all my classes i can graduate and join the Marines a whole year early, I pray i graduate, i need to graduate, i must graduate, i must make the Marines, for without the Marines i hatheth no lifeth.
September 4th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

I need 24