Would you support her or not?

You on the other hand, would you:

• A) stay with her as you do actually like her and the baby is both your responsibility.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B) Stay with her only for the baby.

• C) tell her to abort as you don't want a child.

• D) Tell her your standby on what ever she wants.

• Total voters

Anya1982

Banned
This is a question to see how a man would react:

A girl you have been seeing for a few weeks tells you she is pregnant. Also that she wants abortion as she can't financal support her or the baby.

You on the other hand, would you:

A) stay with her as you do actually like her and the baby is both your responsibility.

B)Stay with her only for the baby.

C) tell her to abort as you don't want a child.

D) Tell her your standby on what ever she wants.

I had a scare like this once. It was a scare, turned out to be nothing. We were thinking about the abortion thing... but I told her it was ultimately up to her and if she had the baby it would have actually been all the more reason to stay put.

I'd pick A.

If I actually have some feelings for her at least....I'll go with A, also assuming it's mine. Hopefully nothing like that ever happens, but I'd go A.

Id pick D, let her decide if she wants to go through with having a child but it would also depend on if the child was mine or not cause you didnt specify that. If the child is mine Id tell her to keep the child and stay by her, if the child wasn't mine Id pick D let her choose and support her either way.

hello

and Brit guys wonder why us women prefere american men to them!

all sound sensible.

If it was me, I'd have to think " well could i support me and the baby with what I am earning, would I be emotionally mature enough"

If a guy finds the decision hard, think how much harder teh woman has it

Well here's something else to consider. You say the couple has only known each other for a few weeks. Obviously not much of a history together. What about the possibility of not being the father? If you had been together for longer you'd have some sense of certainty about that but with such a short time together it does become a concern.

hmmm dunno

there is that situation and thank you for pointing it out as I should of added that!

I mean if they have not been together for a long time maybe they could see how it goes.

A unborn baby is still a life, one which is a future bad or good who knows. You can't disguard the fact of wht has happened, if the woman wants the child and the man wants nothing to do with it, is he willing that later on in life he will feel guilt over his decision.

If the woman claims CSA then the guy later on in life has a say over what happens to thier child even if he has had nothing to do apart from pay a few lousey quid each month.

Its a long and hard question that needs a lot of thought for an answer.

Well again, with no certainty of paternity (I'm a poet :p ) the man shouldn't be held to any decision until a baby is born at which point testing would prove if he's the father or not. At that point he would or would not be responsible, but with no clear idea of being the father he shouldn't be required to fund an abortion if that is what the woman wants.

hmmm let me think

Charge_7 said:
Well again, with no certainty of paternity (I'm a poet :p ) the man shouldn't be held to any decision until a baby is born at which point testing would prove if he's the father or not. At that point he would or would not be responsible, but with no clear idea of being the father he shouldn't be required to fund an abortion if that is what the woman wants.

Ahhhh but what if the woman was a virgin til being with the guy then you could tell.

You could also tell by the dates..........pretty easy to work out from them.

Not really. You'd only have her word about her virginity. Though usually that's something you can get a pretty good idea of. As for the dates, that one is a no go. What if you were there and the other guy was the the same day or week?

hmmm dunno

sperms stays on for 5 days after sex. The chances are that the guy a day before, his sperm would of killed off the guy after as this is how sperm survives to "be the best".

either way if your adult enough to stick it in or lift your legs, your mature enough to deal with the actions.

Oh indeed. The man should be accountable - but only with clear belief or proof that he's the father. A simple "you were there" is not enough.

If I was in a situation like this, I would let the woman take the decision and fully support her whatever her decision might be.

Back