Worst Movies of All Time

30jmntu.jpg

Wow. Howard the Duck. Forgot about that one. I only went to see it because I was in lust with Leah Thompson.

Adventures in Babysitting. Same reason but for Elisabeth Shue

Red Dawn

the one where the Soviet Union invades America and a handful of teenagers fight the entire Soviet Army

I havent seen all of it, just bits.

Oh my god..

If i ever meet the director of the movie, im going to force feed horse :cen: to him/her/it

There Will be Blood, such a promising title and no payoff - I seriously considered asking for 2 hours of my life back.

I liked M. Night Shamalamadingdong's movies like Signs and the Sixth Sense and the trailer to Lady in the Water made it look good.
Oh what a lie... So bad, so very, very bad. No redeeming qualities...

There Will be Blood, such a promising title and no payoff - I seriously considered asking for 2 hours of my life back.

Actually 2 hours and 40 minutes of torture.

Soliders and Saints-Crap

Thin Red Line- Crap

Stop Loss-Crap

Posse- Crap

Top Gun

The most boring movie I have ever seen.
your a NOB. your only young so u probly wont understand me when i say that when top gun first came out it was the next big thing for that generation they didn't have all the greatest special effects that u have seen today to make it look all realistic so u must remember that when u watch these old movies.

Ozzy

Actually I disagree. I have a general dislike for war movies that gloss over or glorify the horrors of war. TOP GUN is just such a film, it protrays war as a video game played by brainless sex-fueled college jocks. Cruise acts like hes quarterback of a football team, not a tomcat driver. The film left out the hours of boredom, the minutes of sheer terror in combat and what really happens to the pilots after they are shot-down and are crashing toward the earth at 400-600MPH. Lets just say its not a pretty end.

Back