--

October 16th, 2005  
Peterminator

Topic: Re: World War III

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonzx
When and where do you think WWIII will start? Personally, as of now, I think either Iran or North Korea will be the flash point. I think that Russia is on the brink of becomming communist agian. Their leader was only the head of the KGB in from 1985-89. Putin is also taking away free speach and many other freedoms we take for granted. What do you think?
I guess we have passed that (COLD WAR)

Lets talk about WW IV ( which I believe can be called GWOT = Global war on terror)
read my first post
October 16th, 2005  
phoenix80

I did and that was my response!
October 16th, 2005  
MightyMacbeth

oh phonix my man, u gotta think more openly
--
October 17th, 2005  
Fox

I hope there won't have World War 3. If it happened, the world would will in Hell. Iran and NK would launch nuclear missle to USA. USA would fire back. Iran would fire Nuclear missle to Iraq, NK would fire nuclear missle to SK. Then all around the world will be in hell. That's my opinion.
October 17th, 2005  
Peterminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
I hope there won't have World War 3. If it happened, the world would will in Hell. Iran and NK would launch nuclear missle to USA. USA would fire back. Iran would fire Nuclear missle to Iraq, NK would fire nuclear missle to SK. Then all around the world will be in hell. That's my opinion.
Mod edit: Language and personal attack. That's 2.
October 17th, 2005  
Rabs

Quote:
Fox wrote:
Mod edit: comment deleted

You said what i was thinking.
Also since were talking about nukes and other crap thats never going to happen, lets just hope Missle defense is Good to go and we cant be hit.
October 17th, 2005  
Fox

What's 9?
October 17th, 2005  
Rabs

Mod edit (Warning) Personal attacks are not allowed.
October 17th, 2005  
MightyMacbeth

Mod edit: Refer to the above re: personal attacks!
November 18th, 2005  
sandy

Ⅰ know,suddenly Hungry NK may invade SK.
But China and Taiwan may burn sametime.
The most dangerous,young s・korean are becoming Anti Japan&US and Pro North.
What should I do,if NK invade SK・・・・・・・・