Woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets

--

March 4th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Topic: Woman calls 911 3 times over McNuggets

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets...

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

for the whole story:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29498350/from/ET/?gt1=43001
March 4th, 2009  
Rob Henderson

Certainly a misuse... But she should have been given a refund... That's not the way McDonald's works... It's the way retail works, not fast food. Stupid employees.
March 4th, 2009  
The Other Guy

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!!! NO McNUGGETS!??!!??

/sarcasm

She should be locked up for wasting the operator's time...
--
March 4th, 2009  
Balkan-MiG

I agree with The Other Guy. THere could have been somebody that REALLY needed help, but was delayed cause of this fat idiot republican that needed her daily intake of heart attack causing foods.
March 4th, 2009  
A Can of Man

Hey, she might be an independent.
But seriously, after being on earth for over 20 years you think she'd be able to tell the situations from the ones you call 911 and the ones you don't.
March 4th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

The full story had more... I didn't copy all of the article as it is copy righted...

"Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal."

Again, if you want to read the article in full <http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29498350/from/ET/?gt1=43001>
March 4th, 2009  
A Can of Man

Can we use her for lab experiments?
March 4th, 2009  
03USMC

Should have given her money back, but calling 911 x3 over Chicken McNuggets.......thats a gene pool in need of chlorox IMO.
April 22nd, 2009  
sky2979

Hahahahahhahahahaha!!! omg,...God's good People are just plain Crazy,...
April 24th, 2009  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Should have given her money back, but calling 911 x3 over Chicken McNuggets.......thats a gene pool in need of chlorox IMO.
Right!

Find another fast food joint.