Will you marry a Russian wife?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Certainly I will if I can't get a local girl

• Certainly not! even if no local girls like me

• Total voters
Actually I don't plan to marry anyway. But if i should do, for what reasons ever, I will not care for nationality, religion, ethnicity or whatever there might be.

With "I wonder that to" i ment that i wonder whats up with all these marrige and wife questions, just to that none missinterpite my response.

I'm with Bootboy on this one... Even though I am far too young to be even thinking about marriage, I don't plan to ever marry for reasons I don't feel like discussing, but hell, you never know. I would definately marry a Russian chick if I loved her and wanted to get married. Plus, European chicks are some of the hottest broads in the world. I also love their accents.

well.. just to know the difference now that the Cold War is over..
in the '80s the army had this song

If I die on the Russian Front
Bury me with a Russian gun..

Now, the world has changed so much in the past decade.
People dont die on the Russian front anymore..
it's marry me with a Russian bride.

Who could have thought of that in 1 to 2 decades ago? :roll:

Airborne

When we get to heaven,
Saint Peters gotta say,
How you get to heaven,
How you earn your pa-ay?

I reply with a little bit of anger,
Earn my pay as an airborne ranger
Living a life of fun and danger.
Hey! Hey! What you say now?
Airborne rangers on the way now.

C-130 rolling down the strip,
Airborne rangers take a little trip.
Stand up, hook up, shuffle to the door,
Jump right out at the count of 4 --
1,2,3,4, Airborne!

If my 'chute doesn't open wide,
I've got another one by my side,
If this one doesn't open too,
I'm going down for a jolly good ride.
If I die in the Russian Front,
Bury me with a Russian Gun,
If I land in the Vietnam War,
Send me back to where I was.
If I land in the old folks' home,
Box me up and send me home.
Tell my mom I've done my best,
Silver wings upon my chest.
Tell my girl I've done my best,
Now it's time for me to rest.

the thing is... it's going to be very easy for the guys to choose what they want.. what type of women they like.. from Russia

easy.. yes, because the Russian girls won't reject any marriage to the West.

You can choose the Russian girls like a Roman emperor.
You can't choose the local girls like that unless you are rich, handsome, and treats her like the princess.

What would you?

SAINT said:
You can choose the Russian girls like a Roman emperor.
You can't choose the local girls like that unless you are rich, handsome, and treats her like the princess.

What would you?

With a friend that is dating a Russian girl, I can tell that Russian girls will leave if not treated as princesses too, despite the fact that you are from the West.
(He has been living in Moscow for 6 years and in St Petersburg for 2 years, working for the Swedish government. He still lives in Russia)

Hmm.. I can understand that situation. It's probably because the guy is in the Russian girl's country. She's the boss there, in a sense.

But what if the guy who lives in the West, goes and marries her from Russia.. (ie. he goes to Russia and chooses his bride and brings her home instead)

In that case, the Russian girl will be in foreign land and has to depend on the husband.. Yes, she better be good to the guy too.

If not, she'll have to go home, back to Russia.

In that case, will the guy be on the upper hand? What's your opinion? ;)

yes..money rules. If your country's GDP per capita is high, then your value is high compared to poorer countries.
You may not feel it in your own country, but when someone from a country with lower GDP per capita comes to your country, everything becomes expensive to him/her.
http://www.worldfactsandfigures.com/gdp_country_desc.php

So make use of your country stronger $$ compared to poorer countries and get a girl from there. YOu'll be like a king to her.
Girls from your own country will find the guys in the same country too commonplace.
Instead of being snubbed by the local girls (unless you're really rich and handsome), the guys should make use of the stronger exchange rate $$$ your country possesses and get the foreign girls from poorer countries.

They'll still women all the same.. but how happy is the man who chooses his women like a king!

Oh my god. I never thought a discussion like this would occur.

So you mean, since I am both russian and swedish, that I go around and cook real food and expect my man to treat me like a princess?

ROFL :lol:

the right question is "will u mary the online bride" not "will u mary russian birde" i would mary russian girl anytime if i fall in love with her,but i would never order one form that stupid site

If I can't find one the old fashioned way, maybe it wasn't meant to be and I'll just take up a very dangerous profession.

I would never stoop low enough to marry a girl from online. End of story. I'd rather be alone than be ashamed when it comes to introducing her *so how did you to meet? Oh I paid to meet her online and she's with me for my money and western citizenship*.... No thankyou.

Anyway, how would you know that she really feels anything for you and isn't just using you for a ticket to luxury (comparative).
I think it's a real WOFTAM, and only for the desperate and catatonicaly lonely.

Back