Why did you choose your forum name and what does it mean

My name comes from the love of pro wrestling. My favorite wrestler is The Rock. His two nicknames are the brahma bull and the great one. I just put the names together.

BlackWatch from the Scottish Regiment though I am American (actually Scots-Irish)....I can wear the tartans if I wished too....but they are to 'breezy'....

Irishone- as in im irish and theres only one of me :) a phrase here is 'look at yer one' hence the irishone

Good question!

I chose Wrath1 because of the fact of all the "Wrath" I've seen from the so called war machine. That and the fact that I've used 'Wrath" for years and years now!

I chose the small picture you see to your left because when I first saw this picture it reminded me of me when I was a child, if this makes sense.

John
http://johnanderson75.blogspot.com

Couldn't think of much, so mine is in honor of the Chief Drill Instructor when I was at AOCS. He was responsible for many fond memories of those days, including the time he PT-ed me until I puked, made me clean it up and come back and PT-ed me until I puked again.

Well, mine is rather self-explanatory. I am six years younger than one of the older CAP cadets in AR-CAP cadet of the year C/Col Parker. I am in Civil Air Patrol, and I am a cadet!

Mine is the name of the state-run liquor stores in Sweden. They keep the prices pretty high which f-ucking sucks but when you're there you either have to buy your booze there or get some moonshine from a home burner. You can buy beer at the grocery store though. Candy's dandy but liquor's quicker. My avatar is a typical sign you see.

I am here to provide Insight. Hence the name. There is lots of superficial knowledge here and not much insight. You guys can count on me.

I'm a water baby and if I'm out on the water and there's dolphins about I'm right in there with them. My other name should be Blue. (long time in water turns you this colour)

I'm named after the third tenor.

In the TV show Seinfeld the characters could only name two of the three tenors: Domingo, Pavarati, and the Other Guy.

I am The Other Guy.

Back