Whose blood price is more, Afghan or American?

hamidreza

Last week 17 Afghan were killed by a mentally insane US soldier and the US government was committed to pay $46000 for died people and $11000 for injured people. But US received 11 million for each person who was killed in Pan-American plane explosion in Scotland. At that explosion more than 290 people were killed and the compensation was paid by Libya government who was accused for that.

Last week 17 Afghan were killed by a mentally insane US soldier and the US government was committed to pay $46000 for died people and $11000 for injured people. But US received 11 million for each person who was killed in Pan-American plane explosion in Scotland. At that explosion more than 290 people were killed and the compensation was paid by Libya government who was accused for that.

How much does the Taliban or Al Qaida pay their innocent victims?

The same as israeli pay for oppressed Palestinians Nothing

Yeah, just about the same as Iran pays the Iraqi victims of their Quds force IED,s in Iraq....
Nothing.

http://www.inss.org.il/upload/(FILE)1295871240.pdf

You shouldn´t throw rocks in glassmosques if you catch my drift..

Now where are the blood money from Iran to Iraqi civilians caught in IED blasts sponsored by your friendly neighbourhood Quds force?

Are you debating what a life is worth, or wich attacker had the most oilmoney to buy themselves free of guilt with?
Every post you make on this board smacks of statesponsored newscasts diverting attention from internal issues in Iran.
You are either as gullable as they come or you are just plain ignorant.
I´m trying to decide what is worse..

KJ sends..

Last edited:
Be careful not to provoke the Iranians, KJ
It could end up, that you found yourself on a submarine hunt in the Swedish archipelago.
:dive: :dive: :dive:

I havent got my answer from your replies yet. Why the americans want to pay $46000 for each Afghan while they got 11 million doller for each of their citizen?

Last edited:
Because an American life is worth more than an Afghan!
There - you got the answer you were hoping for.

How the hell should we know :sarc:

I havent got my answer from your replies yet. Why the americans want to pay $46000 for each Afghan while they got 11 million doller for each of their citizen?
I've been watching this rather inane thread since it was first posted and I'm sick of it already, doesn't anyone do any research at all, before asking or answering these stupid questions. I thought that someone would have jumped on the answer straight away.

Do you really want the honest answer? Well here it is,...

"Because that is the amount that the recipients were willing to settle for"

....and also in their respective countries it probably has about the same purchasing power anyway.

Last edited:
You are ofcourse correct Seno, but he doesn´t want the answer.. He is just looking to blame someone for well probably everything.

Some places in Afgh you are not negotiating dollars at all when you are looking to reimburse, for example property damage.
I have been at shuras where the elders got pissed because we couldn´t replace a dead goat with a live goat..

This is just how things are done in some parts of the world.
It has served them for hundreds of years and will probably do so long after we are gone.

Just as no amount of money can bring a loved one back from the other side..

RM: I doubt them Kiloclass rustbuckets could make the trip..

KJ sends..

The same as israeli pay for oppressed Palestinians Nothing

You cannot compare Israel with the Taliban or Al Qaeda.

You would be amazed how much money flows from Israel to the Palestinans. They recently increased the number of permits for Palestinian employment in Israel and Israeli purchases from the PA amounted to USD 815.9 million, an increase of 18.3%. How many goods does your country buy from Palestinians to support their economy?

It's called negotiations. There is no fixed amount to pay for casualties. In our world people have the freedom to go to a lawyer and sue the government. Try that in your country.

A good trade for US and a bad one for Lybia and Afghanestan! If they kill some people with their developed weapons, in more than 99% , they say it was a mistake, we thought they were Taleban or …, and if they cant deny their crimes they say: Ok here is 46000 for each person. And about the Lybia I am sure they were forced to accept it because if they didn’t , they would been faced with sanction, B2,B52,F22…. I hope UN and other world independent organizations and countries( if they are really independent) pass rules to protect weak countries against bully and unreasoable countries.

Last edited:
You cannot compare Israel with the Taliban or Al Qaeda.

You would be amazed how much money flows from Israel to the Palestinans. They recently increased the number of permits for Palestinian employment in Israel and Israeli purchases from the PA amounted to USD 815.9 million, an increase of 18.3%. How many goods does your country buy from Palestinians to support their economy?
But of course we knew you would have to attempt to beat Israel's drum. What you neglect to say is that if the Israelis hadn't occupied the Palestinian's land in the first place, the Palestinians would all have work, and be living on their own land under their own rule. It's as if I took your home and then offered you a job there as a labourer in exchange. Hardly a reasonable exchange.

Meanwhile Israeli authorities refuse to release the USD100 million in tax duties raised by Palestinians but collected by Israel. You imply that Israel is "helping" Palestine, No!.... they are only doing it to help themselves, by exploiting an enslaved people as cheap labour.

The Guardian said:
Around 153,000 employees of the Palestinian Authority will not be paid this week if Israel continues to withhold $100m (£64.5m) in monthly Palestinian tax revenues, which it is obliged to pass on under the terms of the 1993 Oslo accords.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/28/israel-sanctions-palestinian-authority-wages

Last edited:
A good trade for US and a bad one for Lybia and Afghanestan! If they kill some people with their developed weapons, in more than 99% , they say it was a mistake, we thought they were Taleban or …, and if they cant deny their crimes they say: Ok here is 46000 for each person. And about the Lybia I am sure they were forced to accept it because if they didn’t , they would been faced with sanction, B2,B52,F22…. I hope UN and other world independent organizations and countries( if they are really independent) pass rules to protect weak countries against bully and unreasoable countries.

Those weapons are very precise. They hit what you aim for but they cannot distinguish between right or wrong.

How well did your country do in the Iraq/Iran war? Thousands of civilians were killed on both sides. How much did they got paid? And you are complaining about a few? And another thing, your enemy was clearly visible by his uniform the ones who fight the Americans wear civilian clothes.

Another thing you neglect to see Hamidreza, is that one crime was commited by a single mentally unstable person acting on his own, whereas the Lockerbie bombing was a State sponsored act of International terrorism.

But of course we knew you would have to attempt to beat Israel's drum. What you neglect to say is that if the Israelis hadn't occupied the Palestinian's land in the first place, the Palestinians would all have work, and be living on their own land under their own rule. It's as if I took your home and then offered you a job there as a labourer in exchange. Hardly a reasonable exchange.

They have had plenty of time to found their country. In fact they have had centuries of time. But they didn't. So don't complain.

Meanwhile Israeli authorities refuse to release the USD100 million in tax duties raised by Palestinians but collected by Israel. You imply that Israel is "helping" Palestine, No!.... they are only doing it to help themselves, by exploiting an enslaved people as cheap labour.

As usual you use old news.

Israel agreed on Wednesday to transfer to the Palestinian Authority about $100 million in tax and customs payments that it has withheld for four weeks in protest over the Palestinians’ membership efforts at the United Nations and pursuit of power-sharing with Hamas.
Palestinians to Receive Payments, Israel Says

They have had plenty of time to found their country. In fact they have had centuries of time. But they didn't. So don't complain.
They didn't have to "find" it, they were already living in it you clown.

As usual you use old news.
Which never the less still shows the Israeli intent to exploit the Palestinian people. witholding what is rightfully theirs to gain unfair advantage in negotiations.

I know a people that try to use a 2000 year old claim that their god promised them someone else's land to justify driving outg the owners and killing thos who would resist. You've got a conveniently short memory when it suits you.

Here's another example, Published Date: 10-01-2012
Source: Haaretz
Israel's Supreme Court has ruled that the country's mining companies may exploit the occupied West Bank's natural resources for economic gain.
The Court has rejected a petition, brought by Israeli human rights organisation Yesh Din, which claimed that current quarrying is illegal under international law because it serves the interests of the occupying power.
According to the ruling, economic development of the West Bank "could not be frozen indefinitely". Mining firms were not destroying the "capital" of the West Bank's natural resources and instead providing employment to resident Palestinians.
Editorial comment: The Supreme Court's judgment is, to say the least, bizarre - and arguably quite untenable.

Last edited:
Back