Whose blood price is more, Afghan or American? - Page 5




 
--
 
July 19th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
with stupid and foolish people like you, it is not difficult cheating and lying for west propaganda.
You know, I used to encounter someone like you, not too long ago. He was from China. You know why I say that? Because he has the same mentality as you- just like you, he calls anyone who do not agree with him as stupid and foolish, amongst other things...

What you do not agree with, you label as Western propaganda?

I ask you, what has Iran done for world peace? Name me one instance that Iran contributed to world peace?

Please, please enlightened me, Hamid...
July 19th, 2012  
Cire
 
It was sadom's idea to attack Iran for it's oil, it was also Sadom who attacked Kuwait. Syra's Asad is killing tens of thousands of his own people, his father killed almost thirty thousand. Sadom gassed his own people. If it's not a baby sitter what is it? On the strait issue if we're not wanted why aren't the Arab states voicing there negative views?
July 19th, 2012  
BritinBritain
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
with stupid and foolish people like you, it is not difficult cheating and lying for west propaganda.
Stupid and foolish people like me? Who developed Iranian oil production? William Knox D'Arcy an Englishman who employed George Bernard Reynolds who found oil on May 26, 1908. The West had to do it because the Iranians were too stupid to do it for themselves.

I suppose in your feeble little mind that's lying and propaganda for West.

As I said before, your opinion means nothing, you mean nothing, you are a silly little man with idea's above your station, you are a nobody. Now crawl back into that hole you crawled out of. I turn my back on you you stupid little man.

--
July 19th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
You know, I used to encounter someone like you, not too long ago. He was from China. You know why I say that? Because he has the same mentality as you- just like you, he calls anyone who do not agree with him as stupid and foolish, amongst other things...

What you do not agree with, you label as Western propaganda?

I ask you, what has Iran done for world peace? Name me one instance that Iran contributed to world peace?

Please, please enlightened me, Hamid...
If your definition of peace is forgetting your legal rights because you afraid of the US power and the war, you don’t dare to tell the things you think are truth because you afraid of their threaten or sanction, and accept them as the police or owner of the world because they are sole superpower and they can attack anywhere and anytime they want (but for their or their allies benefits), your answer in nothing, we don’t do any thing for the peace.
July 19th, 2012  
42RM
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
So should I take this as a threat to shut down the Straits of Hormuz with C4 equipped Row Boats.........................Again?
Yes, but its highly sophisticated rowing boats which goes along at a stately 0,1 knots top speed.
July 19th, 2012  
42RM
 
Now that I have read this entire post, I just want to say to our friend from Iran

Itīs not just Americans that are hated in the ME world, itīs the entire non-Moslem world. A lot of it has to do with the failure of your cultures to keep up with the rest of the world, despite huge oil wealth. The majority of the worldīs oil supplies are in ME nations, yet other nations that were as poor as ME countries were three decades ago are now much better off. What went wrong? In your eyes, it canīt be anything that you have done, or not done, but must be the result of a conspiracy to "keep the ME down." So while countries like South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia prosper, the ME world stagnates, and vast numbers of unemployed young men look for someone to punish for their dire situation. You donīt want to admit that economic and political prosperity requires rule of law (most ME states are very corrupt), education (few women go to school), hard work (much oil wealth goes to hiring foreigners to do the physical labor) and economic opportunity (corruption makes that difficult.) Itīs no wonder that nearly half of ME males want to migrate, and the millions that make it to the United States do much better. But back home, itīs fashionable to blame someone else and wallow in self pity and despair. Itīs no wonder suicide becomes a popular military weapon. The same attitudes that prevent the creation of decent government or vibrant economies also gives rise to inept armed forces. So we also have the sorry spectacle of your armies being unable to win a war, for they are not only fighting the enemy, but their own bad habits as well.

A thousand years ago it was the Arab/Muslim world that was one of the most advanced civilizations in the world at the time. But its progress came to a sudden halt and itīs culture stagnated, remaining in the dark ages while Western civilization began to advance, becoming the most powerful civilization on earth. Arabs and Muslims know they can never match our progress, so they seek to destroy us instead, as if that will make them the leading culture on earth.

Itīs your dark age "religion" thatīs preventing you from getting up off your collective lazy fat @rseholes. Now get off your @ss and create your own wealth.
July 19th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
Itīs your dark age "religion" thatīs preventing you from getting up off your collective lazy fat @rseholes. Now get off your @ss and create your own wealth.
Hell they have it, but when your royal family instead decides to squander that revenue on diamond studded Mercedes then of course no schools and hospitals are going to be built.

There is a bit of vindication in your post, because let's look at the explosion of ecnomic activity in the Far East in the past century, many of those nations are major economic players today that made it there without the luxury of being the world's foremost oil producer.

So one would be hard pressed to say it can't be done.

As for now it's really stagnant to think of what the Middle East is going to be like in a odd 100 years or so when oil is hopfully replaced by another energy source and this source of revenue which for the most part is utterly mismanaged by most governments there, quickly evaporates.

The world may bypass the Middle East Economically then all together if it resembles the current state of affairs we find today.
July 19th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
If your definition of peace is forgetting your legal rights because you afraid of the US power and the war, you don’t dare to tell the things you think are truth because you afraid of their threaten or sanction, and accept them as the police or owner of the world because they are sole superpower and they can attack anywhere and anytime they want (but for their or their allies benefits), your answer in nothing, we don’t do any thing for the peace.
Hamid, you anology is like I should kill my neighbour becasue I think he will break into my house someday...- a very interesting Persian concept...

What legal rights that the US has violated me with or for that matter my country? And what is this truth that you so verily seek that you are willing to propegate violence to attain it?

And what is there to be afraid of the US? If the US is Muslim country, would you still have this hatred. Based on what I read and note, you would still hate it? Why? Simply because it is a better country than you. It is nothing to with triuth. It has everything to do with jealousy... It should be Iran making the rules for others to follow, it should be Iran being the superpower, it should be Iran that everyone should be emulating...Tell me I am wrong.... HAmid.
July 19th, 2012  
Yossarian
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
And what is there to be afraid of the US? If the US is Muslim country, would you still have this hatred. Based on what I read and note, you would still hate it? Why? Simply because it is a better country than you. It is nothing to with triuth. It has everything to do with jealousy... It should be Iran making the rules for others to follow, it should be Iran being the superpower, it should be Iran that everyone should be emulating...Tell me I am wrong.... HAmid.
That goes both ways, many Americans if asked about Iran will generally sum it up as "the bad Guys led by that old Man".

You can't educate 30 years of failed policy and political upheaval into a person on the street.

Americans have to want to know and understand the complex situation in Iran in order to formulate a more level headed and indepth response.


Iran has the capacity to be a world economic player, the capacity to be on a mutually benificial standing with the west. Where both parties gain from trade and co operation.

You want evidence of this? Look at modern Tehran's skyline, you rarely see this in the news outside of outlets such as RT.

But it's through over generalization, and stereotyping by both the U.S. and Iran's citizenry that allows run away policy makers to get away with and push towards calamity. Such as the destruction of another country's navy without a declaration of war...

Or the continued push for a nuclear program that could bring more security threats than saftey to Iran's borders.
July 20th, 2012  
viper2007
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
That goes both ways, many Americans if asked about Iran will generally sum it up as "the bad Guys led by that old Man".

You can't educate 30 years of failed policy and political upheaval into a person on the street.

Americans have to want to know and understand the complex situation in Iran in order to formulate a more level headed and indepth response.


Iran has the capacity to be a world economic player, the capacity to be on a mutually benificial standing with the west. Where both parties gain from trade and co operation.

You want evidence of this? Look at modern Tehran's skyline, you rarely see this in the news outside of outlets such as RT.

But it's through over generalization, and stereotyping by both the U.S. and Iran's citizenry that allows run away policy makers to get away with and push towards calamity. Such as the destruction of another country's navy without a declaration of war...

Or the continued push for a nuclear program that could bring more security threats than saftey to Iran's borders.
Thats the whole crux of the issue... Yoss. However, when these people fail, they blame that failure on someone else....

How good can that get...?
 


Similar Topics
Large Afghan Offensive Begins
"'Cultural Marxism' at the U.S. Naval Academy"
My new political party.
American escapes kidnap attempt in Afghan capital (AFP)
counter? anti?