Where will you prefer to LIVE?

View Poll Results :Where will you like your home to be?
A house in the town 20 51.28%
A small apartment in the city 4 10.26%
I can't decide 6 15.38%
I'll live where my girl lives (town, city.. anywhere) 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 16th, 2004  
SAINT

Topic: Where will you prefer to LIVE?

Given choice, where will you live?
A house with lots of space and a large garden and backyard in the town.. tranquil and peace. Though far from the city and supermarket. You have good and private neighbors.
OR
A small apartment in the city. A noisy, dusty and cramped living space. But a few streets away is the supermarket. But you may have to deal with neighbors who can be worse than Al Queda.. inconsiderate, loud, dirty and so near you!

Where do you prefer?
September 16th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

When I was a kid, I hated growing up in a small town. After moving away and experiencing bigger cities, I know I will settle into a small town after my military career.

Small towns have a lot less social problems, less crime, less traffic, a better education system, more outdoor stuff to do, and people tend to care about llife a whole lot more.

I won't go into any detail on why I hate big cities...I just cannot stand them.
September 16th, 2004  
GUNNER

I would like a house in a small town (where i'm at right now) or a nice big house in the country

GUNNER
--
Boots
September 16th, 2004  
Trevor

I've always wanted to retire in Fiji. But during my military career, wherever I'm posted.
September 17th, 2004  
Darkmb101

The over populated suburbs of Irvine CA. Great neighbors, decent size houses, great schools, lots of parks, little crime, and only a few miles from the beach.
September 17th, 2004  
LIPS

Out in the country, most likely Dubbo NSW, on a small farm living a subsistence lifstyle, to some extent. Good place for my young kids to grow up and away from big bad Sydney with all the hussle and bussle of city living.
September 17th, 2004  
782.matt

....where I live right now would be the best, but I'm a kid so where I'll end up, who knows.
September 17th, 2004  
SAINT

well, i live in the city. The apartment is small, cramped and you feel closed up. There's little space within the apartment.
The environment is noisy.. down below is the main road.. motorcycles zoomed past noisily, trucks, cars, buses.. but you get used to it already.

Neighbours are left and right of you.. noisy, inconsiderate... TV, radio
Lots of people in the street. But they are familiar strangers you see everyday. You are lost in the headcount..

But if you want to buy something, it's convenient. Food, drinks, groceries, toys, books, clothing etc

Yes, there are lots of pretty girls in the street. But they are cold strangers..

Am I happy? okay..
September 17th, 2004  
AFSteliga

I'd rather have a decent sized house in a small town that a puny apartment in a big city. For the past 7 years, I was living in the outskirts of small towns (if there really is sucks a thing), and I loved it. It was so peaceful as opposed to the city I lived in before that.
September 18th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

There is a little town up in the mountains called Skyland. It's an adorable place, right there near Lutheridge, Arden, and about an hour from anywhere I would really wanna be. Right now, it's probably flooded... but w/e.

That or PA... cause thats where the b/f lives...

I love my town, but i'm related to 75% of it, and i'm not willing to take southern hospitality to that level, sorry.