When do I get gassed?

Thats good to know because they cop must of not liked my airforces or something I was wearing. He gave me a good spray of that stuff. I could swear to god he put it on hose or something then kept spraying me on the ground then my friend dragged me off down the street to the car after he explained we were just trying to leave. Well at least we dont have to get tazered or some other form of police brutality in basic. God it would be a nightmare if they decided to Rodney King me.

If you don't **** up, they won't mess with you....it looks as though you ****ed up and don't want to admit it.

Is this an attempted insult to police officers? The police have a tough job and they are authorized certain actions to control combative subjects. I would hardly call it police brutality. The alternative could always be let's forget about all less than lethal nonsense and just allow the police to shoot all combative subjects.

Well no this isnt a direct insult to a police officer. I was making a joke, you guys need to get a sense of humor. I believe it is police brutality when I was 14 years old and not showing any signs of being a threat then being grabbed by a police officer and maced because we appeared at the side of the crowd trying to walk to the parking lot. In truth I would rather get shot in the head with a hollowtip then get shot with a tazer gun and zapped to the point where my hair falls out.. Oh yes and his reason for him doing this so quoted by my friend, I thought he was the one yelling threatening comments and feeling threatened I reacted.

p.s. The police department in the city I was at the concert at is very well known for the excessive use of force.

Last edited:
lol im immune to OC, only bothers my breathing and thats only if I've drank some lol, and I have been sprayed 6 times, so CS is worse for me lol, it actually burns. We ended up driving through a cloud of CS while I was deployed.....dang strykers popped a bunch when there was a huge crowd blocking their way throwingg rocks and **** at them.....oh well though, wasn't fun though.

oh, and I agree with 03usmc, I have rode the lighning for training, I was "that guy" that volunteered when going through a training event with a civy pd....and riding the lightning is pretty much over after the first cycle, unless you keep resisting the orders given to you. I ask anyone who thinks it police brutality to use a taser. You get tased your going to the ground immidiatly and it hurts during the course of the cycle and your a little sore for about 15 mninutes but notihing you can't handle. If you resist and a cop goes hands on your are going to get hurt, it could be something like breaking your arm, or cracking your head open and you dieing all becuase people think its "police brutality" to use a less lethal weapon. Most agencies have the taser lower on the use of force continuum than hands on because of less chance of subject being hurt. OC, that has a little longer effect...about an hour worth of it feeling the same as when it initially made contact......thats more brutal. But hey, if you think its a bad idea to use a taser try getting hit with a bean bag round....or even better, the OC pepper balls....those suck really bad because they cut/bruise the area of impact causing the OC to go into an open cut....which sucks balls.

Well no this isnt a direct insult to a police officer. I was making a joke, you guys need to get a sense of humor. I believe it is police brutality when I was 14 years old and not showing any signs of being a threat then being grabbed by a police officer and maced because we appeared at the side of the crowd trying to walk to the parking lot. In truth I would rather get shot in the head with a hollowtip then get shot with a tazer gun and zapped to the point where my hair falls out.. Oh yes and his reason for him doing this so quoted by my friend, I thought he was the one yelling threatening comments and feeling threatened I reacted.

p.s. The police department in the city I was at the concert at is very well known for the excessive use of force.

And that's one side of the story. We don't have the other side.

So......................................................................................

Everybody back on topic.

The chamber wasn't the last time we were gassed. At times, when the wind was right, a drill instructor would wait until we were marching in from the field and roll a couple of cannisters between the columns.

A few guys got sick and threw up when we came out but nobody was able to open his eyes for awhile. The CS stuck to all sweaty parts of the body until the fresh air diluted it.

Yeah we had that. "GAS!!!!" Followed by inspections from the Captain. A long day ahead for those who weren't able to do their thing. A relaxing day in the shade for us who got it right.
Good thing I had it right. As the NBC guy of our company, if I screwed the pooch on that one I would have gotten ten times the regular crap.

13th Redneck, my first Judo and Hapkido Master was with your unit. His bro was the former Korean Olympic Judo Coach. The Yang's were good folks. I lost contact with him after I joined the Corps and came out East.

Thats good to know because they cop must of not liked my airforces or something I was wearing. He gave me a good spray of that stuff. I could swear to god he put it on hose or something then kept spraying me on the ground then my friend dragged me off down the street to the car after he explained we were just trying to leave. Well at least we dont have to get tazered or some other form of police brutality in basic. God it would be a nightmare if they decided to Rodney King me.

hey guys is this a sample of the new military?
if so I'm glad as hell I retired back in 99

Hey James, wanna experience something worse than that? come to work for me, my entire crew works like mules, after work we go out in the local woods with out paint ball guns and try to kill each other for an hour or two, we have teams, and brute force is the norm and allowed, wanna play? I promise theres no pepper spray

hey guys is this a sample of the new military?
if so I'm glad as hell I retired back in 99

Hey James, wanna experience something worse than that? come to work for me, my entire crew works like mules, after work we go out in the local woods with out paint ball guns and try to kill each other for an hour or two, we have teams, and brute force is the norm and allowed, wanna play? I promise theres no pepper spray

Ill play with you :). Im a former member of a speedball team in massachusettes but I do play woods. I have a tippman 98 custom for woods and modified smart parts impulse for speedball. If your anywhere around boston or the surrounding areas we can organize a game. I play rough in woods though too, dont worry about that :D

Last edited:
Jim, this in no way is the way for you to conduct yourself to keep a clean adult record. Wolfen is a 45 yr old man. I think you could have handled this differently and better. C'mon Jim, you gotta be stronger and don't allow your ego to kill you. I have no doubt that if you had asked Wolfen to be more tolerant of you perhaps or something similar, he would have cooperated. Give folks a chance to compromise with you, especially if you inform them that something they said disturbed you. Than if they keep it up, report to authorities, both here and in your every day life. C'mon Jim, your not helping yourself by being this quick to aggression on a forum. Imagine if you did this in real life? You may be rolling around on the ground with whoever and guess who's going to jail? With your record, your at an instant disadvantage come court time. I hope you can find it in yourself to be stronger and get control of yourself before you destory yourself.

Jim, this in no way is the way for you to conduct yourself to keep a clean adult record. Wolfen is a 45 yr old man. I think you could have handled this differently and better. C'mon Jim, you gotta be stronger and don't allow your ego to kill you. I have no doubt that if you had asked Wolfen to be more tolerant of you perhaps or something similar, he would have cooperated. Give folks a chance to compromise with you, especially if you inform them that something they said disturbed you. Than if they keep it up, report to authorities, both here and in your every day life. C'mon Jim, your not helping yourself by being this quick to aggression on a forum. Imagine if you did this in real life? You may be rolling around on the ground with whoever and guess who's going to jail? With your record, your at an instant disadvantage come court time. I hope you can find it in yourself to be stronger and get control of yourself before you destory yourself.

Ok im sorry. I edited it. I just lost my temper because I've had bitter older men say things like this before and I have done TOO MUCH to be out of jail let alone even breathing living where I have.

Last edited:
Jim, you are 19 and Wolfen is only 45, thats hardly old. Plus, according to his profile, he is a Veteran and in my opinion, he deserves respectf right off the bat for that alone. C'mon Jim, give Wolfen more opportunity than that. Imagine it like this, if you t'd someone off, wouldn't you appreciate it if they were patient with you and didn't jump the gun and hate your guts all of a sudden just because may have said something they didn't like or prefer? If all elee fails for you Jim and it's almost impossible for you to forgive people, maybe remembering that God created us as brothers and sisters and we are all God's children. Maybe that will help you. Think of that before you jump to anger. Also, remember that when you get angry, anger is only missing the d before you get to danger. Find the goodness in yourself Jim and operate or conduct yourself from there.

Jim, you are 19 and Wolfen is only 45, thats hardly old. Plus, according to his profile, he is a Veteran and in my opinion, he deserves respectf right off the bat for that alone. C'mon Jim, give Wolfen more opportunity than that. Imagine it like this, if you t'd someone off, wouldn't you appreciate it if they were patient with you and didn't jump the gun and hate your guts all of a sudden just because may have said something they didn't like or prefer? If all elee fails for you Jim and it's almost impossible for you to forgive people, maybe remembering that God created us as brothers and sisters and we are all God's children. Maybe that will help you. Think of that before you jump to anger. Also, remember that when you get angry, anger is only missing the d before you get to danger. Find the goodness in yourself Jim and operate or conduct yourself from there.

Your right I should give him respect. I always respect my elders in everyday life. Im not some punk kid anymore and if I make a joke and you dont find it funny because I have a dry sense of humor I'd just appreciate it alot more if I didnt get some insult thrown at me and instead was informed that what I said was inappropriate just like you just did. Im sorry I lost my temper its just its I woke up at 3:00 its now 4:00 I have a hangover like no other and at 8:00 I have to go put in some work with my friend and his dad. I know that isnt an excuse for what I said but Im just really irritable. Sorry.

Jim, why? What about your desire to keep a clean record? Are being serious about wanting the clean record? If so, being 19 and drunk doesn't match with what you said about your desire to keep a clean record.

Jim, why? What about your desire to keep a clean record? Are being serious about wanting the clean record? If so, being 19 and drunk doesn't match with what you said about your desire to keep a clean record.

Well I was drinking with my father sir. If I stay in the house I find I dont get in trouble and I only drink on saturdays now mainly. Now drinking out of the house with my friends is a different story, I most certainly never do that anymore that leads to fights and probably a night in the drunk tank.

Last edited:
Back