What's your profession?

I currently work as an associate of Subco East (Subway)

Formerly employeed by

Fazoli's Italian QSR
Chick-fil-A
Kroger Food & Drug

I am currently a trash picker upper, I set up Christmas lights, and I fix, restore, and sell cars. Im only 16 so I cant use my God given gift yet. My parents dont give me an allowance, when they tell me to do something I do it. Kids shouldnt be paid to do chores or listen to their parents. I think allowances spoil children, and is just bad parenting. Id have it no other way.

Whats my gift you ask... God made me a fine instrument of warfare, so its my duty to become an Army Ranger. :cowb:

Well I'm a studen in a Bachelor of Arts; majoring in History and minoring in Political Sciences. To finance it I work at Armagedon Paintball (is it wrong to spend your pay checks where you work?) and more recently I'm a reservist in the Canadian Forces. Hopefully I'll get a commision after university; or hell; I might just enlist, more feild time that way :rambo:

Re: me

rOk said:
Anya1982 said:
I left school at 16yrs old after getting 13 GCSE's

What's that?

GCSE's are exams that Uk education hold.........like america hat SAT's at 18 or something then u leave..................at 16 in UK you sit your GCSE's are 2 yrs of studying. You can do anything from 2 GCSE's to like 15 or something. They are alot easier these days than there were when i did them....................GCSE's were also known along time agoi as CSE's or O-Levels.

You do thenm in usually subjects...............english, science, maths,geography,arts,grapics,RE,History,business studies,german,french,spanish,home ec,drama,music,german business studies.....................and the list goes on lol

Back