What's your mind about my country?

Uh....what? Did you just blame three different things that didn't happen in the US on the US? Forgive me for being a little confused here...

Sorry guy but brinktk told "West" not US. And can I ask You what will be west without US.

Hey guy , I have language problem, who will read this , please write short after to this.
In the west? Ok, you're claiming something and the truth is another. Just for test Can you have a protest as comunists or Holocaust denier.s and I saw the pictures and videos from fergusen, armored vehicles and m16s, this is your human right. And with respect for victims of "kent state shootins" , davidians , the singer of "Bloody Sunday", and other people that killed as protestors in US, You can find a wonderful list by searching "Bloody riots US/Bloody Protests" and everything similar. So enjoy your freedom. About your religion you a human made religion , You're on Liberalism and your holy book is "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" , but not human as human , the right of human as a god. With a holly story like holocaust. If you can tell me if US troops get back in their homeland can US be the Empire again. you can read about your gov's censeurship and media control and think about if someone can't know what's happening can he try to make problems. And i again prefer you to watch "Stat De Siege", And about the UK, David kelly is a good example , and about Germany it's name was "The Government of Secret Murdering" and Cobra 11 movies built to cover this. I think you should get close to Political Cinema.

This is a prime example of what is called cherry picking. Your lack of understanding in all of these issues is evident.

You missed the point completely. Yes, some of those riots became bloody. Which is sometimes necessary and in every case in the examples you gave that occurred within the US the government eventually caved.

Yes, you can have protests denying the holocaust in the US. Groups like the Ku Klux Klan, Aryan Brotherhood, Westboro Baptist Church, and Black Panthers regularly hold protests, even if what they are saying is completely bonkers. If I don't like the protest I am free to counter protest their message if I want to.

The protests in Fergusen are in direct response to an action of a law enforcement officer. The heavy handed response by the Fergusen police department was broadcast throughout the country and the outcry forced the state government to intervene to deescalate the situation. What would have happened in Iran if the same thing happened? People are still protesting here because they can. As long as they do it in a peaceful manner then there is nothing law enforcement can do about it.

I'm not going to shorten my posts for you. You're coming onto a forum where you signed an agreement to speak English when corresponding its' members. Your inability to understand the substance of what EVERYONE else on this forum can understand is not my problem. I don't go onto sites where they speak Farsi and demand they shorten their posts because it isn't my first language. It's ludicrous for you to ask the same. I won't cater to your ignorance or the ignorance of others.

What you do Moxen is dwell in the past at the expense of the present and the future and thus become a prisoner of an outmoded way of thinking. You will newer progress if there is little appreciation for thinking and questioning all aspects of your lives.

Sorry guy but brinktk told "West" not US. And can I ask You what will be west without US.

Perhaps, but you still cannot blame the collective, modern whole for something that happened seventy years ago. And the other point is that you're comparing apples to oranges. People here are allowed to protest. It is their right. The police responded heavy handed when they got out of hand. That is a select group of people involved, not the weight of the entire government. This is nothing compared to what would happen in your country.

Also, the Bible (what I assume is what you're calling the holy book) does not promise these freedoms. In the US, that would be the Constitution of the United States. They're not interchangeable documents.

Brink, Kesse, CrazyTanker, you guys are far more patient than I am. That is apparent.

Moxen, I will never deny the Holocaust happened. My grandfather showed me pictures of what came from those horrific sites after they were rescued. AFAIC a true rescue would have been a bullet to the head to end their misery. Not just Jewish people, but Romanians, Bulgarians, French, German, the whole gambit really.

I don't recall if Iran was part of Persia at the time, but if my memory serves me proper, Persian and the Third Reich a pact of non-aggression. So who really is the bad guy here? The US that fought to rescue the prisoners or a country that may not have said "we support this", but then their lack of action if pretty much the same thing.

Moxen any grown adult in even Iran knows there is a difference between Israel, WW2 Germany, the UK and the US. You don't. That is why I judged you like I did.

Brink, Kesse, CrazyTanker, you guys are far more patient than I am. That is apparent.

Moxen, I will never deny the Holocaust happened. My grandfather showed me pictures of what came from those horrific sites after they were rescued. AFAIC a true rescue would have been a bullet to the head to end their misery. Not just Jewish people, but Romanians, Bulgarians, French, German, the whole gambit really.

I don't recall if Iran was part of Persia at the time, but if my memory serves me proper, Persian and the Third Reich a pact of non-aggression. So who really is the bad guy here? The US that fought to rescue the prisoners or a country that may not have said "we support this", but then their lack of action if pretty much the same thing.

Moxen any grown adult in even Iran knows there is a difference between Israel, WW2 Germany, the UK and the US. You don't. That is why I judged you like I did.

The denying of Holocaust is not matter, Germans killed 6 M Jews So at least We should not try to that. The matter is possibility of saying this Idea. In france it's a crime and causes prison.
We have an Proverb That says :" If someone killed someone in east and someone is happy whit that in west, they two are parters in crime."
The problem is the main system.Rokefflers and others. The borders cant hide the Beast behind all of these.

Last edited:
The denying of Holocaust is not matter, Germans killed 6 M Jews So at least We should not try to that. The matter is possibility of saying this Idea. In france it's a crime and causes prison.
We have an Proverb That says :" If someone killed someone in east and someone is happy whit that in west, they two are parters in crime."
The problem is the main system.Rokefflers and others. The borders cant hide the Beast behind all of these.

With your logic; isn't Iran equally responsible for crimes when your government kills people by proxy elsewhere?

Iran and Finland is closely togheter. Big arms in Finland's reserve and in Iran the Army.

350.000 in booth arms.

No every finnish I belief now. My voises.

With your logic; isn't Iran equally responsible for crimes when your government kills people by proxy elsewhere?

Every war, even proxy wars has two sides, Where we killed people?
In Afghanistan we killed nato troops.
In Iraq we killed coalition troops.
In Levant we killed US-Israeli Troops.
But you in direct wars killed 1M people in Iraq-Afghanistan and about 7000 people in 50 days in a small area like gaza.

Israel have tragedy history in 1940's.

So you blame them todays situation?

The tragedy made by Germans and now jews are making a new tragedy for Palestinian people. I think this cant be a good way for history cycle.
Yes I'm blaming a government that killed 500+ children in 50 days in 27 KM2.:bang:

What do you and the entire Arab world do for Palestinians
I tell you - nothing!
Ironically, it is much easier for a Palestinian to acquire American citizenship than a passport of an Arab country.

Palestina is great.

Israel is big enemy for arab's.

I liked Saudi Arabia if changes on the way.

Israel have nukes how is safe at home land.

Is war in middle east since 2001.

What do you and the entire Arab world do for Palestinians
I tell you - nothing!
Ironically, it is much easier for a Palestinian to acquire American citizenship than a passport of an Arab country.

Arab World yes nothing, But WE ...
Woooo one
woooo two

Yes, We're Arming Palestinian To Defende Themselves Against IL-Terrorists

by wikipedia :
Support for Hamas[edit]
Hamas is a militant and political organization currently in power in the Gaza Strip. According to Mahmoud Abbas, President of the Palestinian National Authority, "Hamas is funded by Iran. It claims it is financed by donations, but the donations are nothing like what it receives from Iran.[3][4] Iran also supplies Hamas with military weaponry.[5] Technologies provided include Fajr-5, M-75, and M-302 rockets, as well as drones.[6]

Aid to Hamas increased after Arafat’s death in 2004 and Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza in 2005. Following the Hamas victory in the 2006 Palestinian elections, foreign aid dried up, leading Tehran to send significant financial aid to support the nearly bankrupt, Hamas led Palestinian National Authority.[2]

The destroying of Israel has no benefits for Iran, Arabs are more dangerous for Iran, We are doing this just For HUMAN RIGHT and palestinian PEOPLE.

and more links :
TIME
Washington Post

How did you do training exercises in Iran with the Iranians? I have NEVER heard of any conventional force member having anything to do with Iran or its' military...

Not to get sidetracked.....but I`m very interested in this question being answered.

Back